The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Evil Genius

TRADING AGAIN! Seeds and Pollen!

Hi Guys, I´m open to Trades again! Particularly looking for any kind of Trichocereus Seed and Pollen! Especially Australian Hybrids!

Have excellent stuff to Trade! Lots and lots of multicolored Trichocereus & Echinopsis Hybrid Seed! ONLY the best of the Best; Plants or cuttings of these Hybrids sell for 100+ on ebay germany. Multi-Hybrids involving more than one Family, intergeneric Hybrids, Soehrensia Hybrids, Trichocereus Peruvianus from various locations from Peru and plenty of other stuff.

If you got something good, just write me a pm and we´ll work something out! Certainly only ship seeds to Australia that are legal. But since most of my Crosses are Hybrids that are exempt from Cites, there shouldn´t be any problems. Not selling anything; only interested in trades. bye Eg

Edited by Evil Genius
  • Like 5

Edit- was meant to be a pm

Edited by incognito

Hi Guys, thanks for PM´s! Just wanted to add that I trade with anyone who is an active Part of the SAB Family! You don´t need to have something very special if you are interested in some of my crosses! If you are trusted member but don´t have anything to trade and feel like growing some of my crosses or botanical Trichos, just let me know and I´ll send you some! Please use them to cross in some other San Pedro Genes.

• Like 1