The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
random fly

Organite

Check out this website

It's a compound made out of organic and inorganic matter and a copper coil.

It is supposed to attract heavy energies (liek electromegnatic frequencies) and convert them to high vibrational 'orgon' (what has been identified as chi energy)

• Stick some on the back of your phone to prevent brain damaga and genetic mutation

• Bury some under telephone towers to prevent them spreading their nasty electromagnetic frequencies

• Place a chunk in your home, office, hospitals etc. to protect against those damaging frequencies

and...

• Use it in conjunction with a weak electrical pulse to kill all pathogens and neutralise all toxins

And it's not just the company saying it!

Edited by random fly

"We can heal ourselves from many dread diseases including AIDS and cancer by using a simple zapper."

"Disclaimer

We make no claims regarding any medicinal or healing properties of any of the tools we offer or describe on this website."

Edited by baphomet

All parasites and diseased tissues are positively charged. The zapper introduces negative ions through the skin and into the body's living tissue, killing the parasites by reversing their polarity and also helping to heal the diseased tissue. Healthy tissue is negatively charged. The zapper's circuitry is built around a 555 timer integrated circuit which emits a nice, positive offset square wave of direct current from a nine-volt battery (stepped down to around 4.5volts and 3.5milliamps)at a frequency of about 20,000 times per second. "Positive offset" is a wave form that has alternating current characteristics. This may be important in the long run because it won't alter the body's natural electromagnetic field polarity.

With such solid science behind it (and starting from only $36.01AU plus postage), I'll definitely be buying a shipping container full.

Just think how healthy you'd be living in a house full of these fantastic devices.

ed

baphomet, they have to make this disclaimer because not only are these effects largely confirmed by intuitive people, some of whom I personally know (and NOT fact-and-data scientists)..

but without this disclaimer, it would be SOOOO easy for any govornment or telecommunication/pharmaceutical company to burn them down to the ground.

and ed, if you want, they have instructions on how to make your own.

You only need one to protect a given radius.

Also

Here's an information site about orgonite

And you can buy it from an australian vendor here

Edited by random fly

Hey man, I know a little about Wilhelm Reich, orgone, etc, but I fear that this is a scam, if you want to know about orgone check out conspiracy central, there are plenty of people there who build their own orgone devices, they say not to buy any of this sort of shit and recommend that people make it them themselves last I heard, do you want links to manuals on how to do it? Films, etc? It's no problem.. just promise me you wont send these guys any money..

I must say that I think old willie might have been going out of his mind towards the end there and I'm a little suspicious on the whole orgone thing but I haven't looked into it much and I hope it works for you.

Lot's of people swear by it, however many of these people are conspiracy nuts..

Edited by baphomet

Do they make them as hats yet? Maybe as a sleeve to fit in a hat (so no-one else will know)

In my job I carry a powerful 2-way in my pocket for 12 hours at a time - it scares the shit outta me what it could be doing.

and ed, if you want, they have instructions on how to make your own.

You only need one to protect a given radius.

Also

Here's an information site about orgonite

And you can buy it from an australian vendor here

OK , you got the sarcasm (not directed at you by the way, but at the marketers of such bullshit)

Yes, they do describe how to make one, and it's a complete load of crap (I'm an Instrumentation Eng, and Electronics Tech).

Do you understand their theory of operation? I've just written, and deleted, an accurate description of what this circuit actually does because indepth description would mean little to anyone without electronic schooling, and it's simplicity makes it's operation easy to see for anyone with basic skills in the field).

A simple description would be: It turns a 4.5v battery (connected to some wires wrapped around rocks) on and off 20 times/second at a miniscule current so as to alloe it to run from batteries.

For some reason this is good?

All parasites and diseased tissues are positively charged. The zapper introduces negative ions through the skin and into the body's living tissue, killing the parasites by reversing their polarity and also helping to heal the diseased tissue. Healthy tissue is negatively charged

I rest my case.

ed

Fair point. And yes I didn't take your comments personally, I really do want to get to the bottom of this (or as far down as we can go). But what you said is that it's wire around 'some rocks'..

are you actually familiar with the properties of crystals like quartz?

Do you know that quartz resonates perefctly with DNA (they actually use it to map the human genome) and that the crystalline structures of both quartz and DNA emit sub-optical levels of electromagnetic radiation?

Also, can yo uelaborate on the quote you provided that rested your case? I don't understand? Being an ECG technician myself, it seeems completely rational that introducing a mild electrical current into tissue (provided it's not scar issue) would have noticeable changes upon the patient's physiological functioning. And considering that all life-froms (including pathogens) emit electromagnetic frequencies, why is it so hard to believe that orgon would disrupt the processes of them, particularly the unicellular ones?

But what you said is that it's wire around 'some rocks'..

are you actually familiar with the properties of crystals like quartz?

I'm well aware of resonant frequencies in organic crystalline structures etc, and the affects/effects applying an EMF to them.

Do you know that quartz resonates perefctly with DNA (they actually use it to map the human genome) and that the crystalline structures of both quartz and DNA emit sub-optical levels of electromagnetic radiation?

Lots of things produce emf's, but few do so on such a level as to be visible. But the rest of your statement I'm not aware (or that sure, either - and that's as politely as I can put it) so would you please point me to a reputable source of proof for these statements. By reputable I mean as accepted by the scientific community at large, as opposed to some nutbag's theories

Also, can yo uelaborate on the quote you provided that rested your case? I don't understand? Being an ECG technician myself, it seeems completely rational that introducing a mild electrical current into tissue (provided it's not scar issue) would have noticeable changes upon the patient's physiological functioning. And considering that all life-froms (including pathogens) emit electromagnetic frequencies, why is it so hard to believe that orgon would disrupt the processes of them, particularly the unicellular ones?

Basic physics states that applying any force to an object will cause a reaction, but whether this would be "noticeable" is more open to conjecture. 4.5VDC @< 4mA is really pushing the "noticeable" bit, and would require decent quality instrumentation to even measure accurately, let alone to measure its affect on living tissue.

It's not "so hard to believe that orgon would disrupt the processes of them, particularly the unicellular ones" if some proof is given, but to assume that this is automatically the case without such evidence is pure foolishness. And that's assuming that "orgon" does what it's inventor claims, which is a pretty big assumption from where I'm sitting.

The "i rest my case" comment was in reference to all parasites etc being ionic, and that the baddies are -tive, whilst the goodies are +tive, and that the device somehow "introduces negative ions through the skin and into the body's living tissue".

Again things I'm unaware of, and again would like to see a reference.

As soon as I see science tied to metaphysics I become interested, and generally (actually always so far) find that it's an attempt to baffle people with bullshit.

Just think how many working inventions (that are saleable) include a DIY versionwith instructions. Only people without any electronics knowledge would credit such, and those with wouldn't bother building a "magic box".

ed