The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Green Chemist

The dumbest thing you have done to get high

I saw this post over at the other Australian forum site and being a member of this board I decided to post mine here. :cool: Hope you don't mind.

A few years ago, when I was studying at the Australian college of natural medicine, I went over a female student's place to work together on an assignment. Out the front of her place was a bird's eye chilli plant with some fruit on it. I knew they were hot, but wondered how hot are they?? :confused: Well I picked one of the bush and went back inside and popped it into my mouth and began to chew on it.

Shit it was hot alright. I swear to god it felt like a nuke had gone off in my mouth. :o There was a sensation of tremendous heat in the left side of my mouth and going down the left side of my neck. I felt a huge pressure wave in my left ear. My eyes were tearing. I could not move for about ten mintues due to the pain.

And then (thank god) the endorphins kicked in. Man oh man I have never being so stoned in my entire life. It sure beats the morphine, pethidine, barbits, the stuff they give you before operations, pot. In fact I was too stoned to move for about 15, 20 mins. I just sat on the couch wondering if this is what hell feels like. The rush felt really good. Although I had to experience a lot of pain to get it. The girl was doing something in the other room and when she came back and saw me, she asked me if I was ok. I croaked to her what I had done and let her know that I was doing fine now mother natures painkillers were looking after me :D

So that is the dumbest thing I have done. I still love chillis special sweet chilli sauce. mmm yum. he he he my first post ever on this site :cool:

hey there geezer---

i've done the chilli thang too---trouble was as soon as i swallowed someone passed me the phone--it was the father ov a girlfriend who had gone missing around Alice Springs, he hadn't heard from her in 2 weeks & the folks she was meant to be meeting up there hadn't seen her---bit hard to talk, let alone sound convincingly concerned w/your mouth exploding

dumbest thing that didn't work, would have to be scraping the inside off a banana peel, drying it out for a week then trying to smoke it.

Green Chemist:

A few years ago, when I was studying at the Australian college of natural medicine,

You went to the Valley upstairs medical school to?

:)

-bumpy

Yep I was doing the Bach of Science ( Acupuncture. Only did 1 year worth of subjects part time. Very expensive having to pay full fees up front. Great place. I am into all the natural plant things. This is a pretty cool site. Come here nearly every day.

Was she ok? sorry, yeah i meant to put that it turned out she'd jumped on a free bus tour to kakadu & just lunched out the whole 'contacting people' thing. she got a big suprise when she found out the federalis were searching the outback for her :)

incidently, the guy on the phone is now my father-in-law, his view ov me has never really improved from that day

[ 11. August 2005, 21:30: Message edited by: nabraxas ]

yeah i agree with qhorakuna tantani

birdseye aren't that hot, hell I've eaten 3 of them at a time without much more than a tingle. But habanero, shit, I only managed to eat half of one and i wasn't able to finish it or think straight for at least 5 min.

yeah habeneros make me go bright red and pour with sweat! i love em tho:D