The Corroboree
hypnotoad

Looking for Calea Zacatechichi

I have a 2 rather big ones, but neither of them seem to be as bitter as some of the accounts I've read and their activity is neglegable.

If anyone has the extremely bitter variant or a variant they know works please shoot me a message. I'm happy to pay or trade.

Thank you in advance,

(in aus)

Also interested.

You are after a plant or some of the herb, gunfighter ? I might be able to help you with the latter (*might* - will check tonight how my end is looking)

How lacking in bitterness is yours?

Mine is reasonably bitter, I just chewed a leaf and it's really quite unpleasant but not completely unbearable have to spit it out or I'll gag bitter.

The tea is about the same, needs to be drunk quickly and washed down with something pleasanter.

As for "works", it has a mild effect, as far as I know it is supposed to be pretty gentle.

If I have a pot of the tea before bed I've definitely noticed remembering more dreams, but to be honest I think that's because I'll have to get up a couple of times during the night ;)

Has anyone had any luck taking cuttings? I have made a few lazy attempts but no luck.