The Corroboree
punkin

Colonised Spawn Bags For Sale

Took my eye off the King bags for a fortnight while i was away, they'd only just been put down 3 weeks ago and this is what i'm greeted with today...

post-7685-0-52857200-1307675097_thumb.jp

post-7685-0-30982800-1307675134_thumb.jp

There so strong they're almost feral :worship: :worship:

Worowa's strain of Energyi rocks, so i'll be eating all my profit this week :lol:

post-7685-0-52857200-1307675097_thumb.jpg

post-7685-0-30982800-1307675134_thumb.jpg

post-7685-0-52857200-1307675097_thumb.jpg

post-7685-0-30982800-1307675134_thumb.jpg

I have White Oysters and King Oysters ready to go for those who are after easy, tasty starter mushrooms. There is a couple other odd species ready to go to such as H. Americanus etc.

Will have a couple of King Stropharia (Garden Giant) fully colonised bags next week :drool2:

All will grow on pasturised substrate.

Currently have plenty of stock of lots of varieties

Have multiples of these cultures ready to ship;

Maitake

Abalone Oyster

Hypzig

H. Americanus

Ferulae

Pulmonarius

Reishi

H. Ulmanarius

King Oyster

Pm for quantities available, make an offer if you want multiple bags. :innocent_n:

Edited by intercepting hands

I wish to order

1x King Oyster (Pleurotus Eryngii)

1x Blue oyster (P. Columbinus)

1x Abalone Oyster (P. cystidiosus)

1x Maitake (Grifola frondosa)

1x Lions Mane(Hericium Erinaceus)

1x reishi (Ganoderma Lucidum)

Do you no where to find

turkey tail (Trametes versicolor)?

Please PM or contact me on 0423422898

to arrange payment.

Doing bags tommorow. I have everything from kings, whites, goldens, shitake, maitake, reishi ready to go as jars. is there any special orders or requests? B)

My missuz came home raving about kings that she just had, so I might grow some.

A few questions answered would be great, I have little experience.

Can I put this to straight coir, or must I have straw/bagasse

Do kings need to be in a high humidity chamber (ala monotub)

Will they go well on my balcony (few hours afternoon sun) in Sydney at this time of year?

Keen to get started, and take tissue cultures from the fruit so I can be self sufficient in edibles.

I'm keen! Been out of the myco game for a couple of years and just rediscovered all my gear while going through some old storage boxes. What's a fairly forgiving species that likes the warm weather? Something to ease back into the game. Blue oysters maybe?

I'm keen! Been out of the myco game for a couple of years and just rediscovered all my gear while going through some old storage boxes. What's a fairly forgiving species that likes the warm weather? Something to ease back into the game. Blue oysters maybe?

P.Pulmonarius is the best warm weather strain i have. The bags are spoken for from this run, but i could start some more if there was interest. Last year i did quite a lot of them and ended up stuck with a fair few extras.

i don't think you could have your substrate in direct sunlight, perhaps putting a block tween the sun and the chamber. A mono tub would work i guess, maybe start a thread asking about it, as i have no experience?

After doing a little bit of research on the different fungi I think I would like to start with pink oyster and lions mane. So If I could order 1 bag each of those I'd be very happy. If a single order for those is to much trouble then could I just get a plate of each?

i'm keen for maitake spawn

i'm keen for maitake spawn

I have a couple bags of maitake ready to ship, pm me for details.

I can certainly do the Lions Mane next run, but not sure if i have pinks ready to run or not. I'll check.

I have a couple bags of maitake ready to ship, pm me for details.

I can certainly do the Lions Mane next run, but not sure if i have pinks ready to run or not. I'll check.

Sorry no pink spawn ready to transfer, i can do White or Kings this w'end along with Lions Mane if that will help?

I'll just grab a lion's mane at this stage then and wait for the pinks to become available.

Whats the pricing and postage atm.

Thanx

Price has not changed, $20 per bag, bags weighed at minimum 1.6 kilo wet weight before spawning.

Express bag for one bag is $12.50

Pm me for payment details and so i can get your address. I'll do some pinks next time i do jars.

Latest batch of bags will be ready to ship next week.

I have Blue Oysters, Golden oysters, King Oysters and King Stropharia (garden Giant). First in best dressed basis. :drool2:

I have fresh bags ready to go of the following;

Maitake

Shitake 75

King Oysters

Hey punkin,

ive been lurking here for a while and cant PM you. Im pretty keen to give the Kings a crack as mine are colonising wayyy too slow. At a later date i rekon I'd give the mitakes a go too. Maybe try and PM me. If that doesnt work I spose ill just post my mobile for the world wide web to see :unsure:

I think you get PM privillages after 5 or so posts. Just jump into chill space and share some of your favourite tracks, introduce yourself and your interests, or jump into a few conversations. I was lurking for quite a while as well, but becoming part of the community opens up so many more doors, and you'll meet some awesome people.

True! its good the be around like minded people....yessss another post!

Hey punkin,

ive been lurking here for a while and cant PM you. Im pretty keen to give the Kings a crack as mine are colonising wayyy too slow. At a later date i rekon I'd give the mitakes a go too. Maybe try and PM me. If that doesnt work I spose ill just post my mobile for the world wide web to see :unsure:

Sorry i missed all this, did you end up contacting me?

I won't be producing any more spawn bags until the weather cools back down. I think this will be seasonal from now on.

Apologies to those who are keen on summer mushrooms.