The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
PhantomTurkey

Smoking mix thread

What is in your current smoking mix?

I thought it would be interesting to see what people are putting in their mixes.

I like to try different combinations of things. My last mix was Lions tail and Damiana.

I am now chopping up some Blue Lotus and Damiana. I'm guessing this will be relaxing.

Last few days I've been smoking galbulimima bark with some nymphaea caerulea flakes. The nymphaea makes the galbulimima less harsh so it's smoother and the galbulimima ignites more evenly than just smoking it on its own. Well that's what I found anyway.

Toasted columbrina seeds peeled then crushed to a powder...powder dropped into some acidic water and brought to a simmer....juice poured onto some baking paper and placed in an oven....juice hardens then is crushed up again with some lime paste. 10 caapi leaves and 10 Viridis leaves are dried slowly in the oven and then chopped up and mixed with the seed mash/powder. Mimosa Hostilis leaves and small stems are chopped up and mixed into the mix and mix and push around with fingers in a bowl until all leaf is covered with seed powder.

H.

That sounds like a pretty potent mix hunab, can you give us a rundown on the effects?