The Corroboree
Amulte

Legality of 15 Year olds

I think GHB and Rohypnol are both pretty common date rape drugs.

And here's me thinking the most frequently used date rape drug was alcohol!

Rohypnol, who's got Rohypnol? bloody hard to get thse days..

Hmmm Rohies... Fuck wasting them on someone else! I want them all!

I think GHB and Rohypnol are both pretty common date rape drugs.

Or maybe it's just blind rotten drunk chicks needing an excuse for their actions or even believing they've been drugged when it's all down to the binging of alcohol.

There was something in the newspaper a few months ago that mentioned in the 12 months preceding in the state of Qld there had not been one positive drug test of alleged victims of drink spiking. There were plenty of women that decided their drinks had been spiked but of those tested none actually had been.

Or maybe it's just blind rotten drunk chicks needing an excuse for their actions or even believing they've been drugged when it's all down to the binging of alcohol.

That's also going to be a factor. The fact that when a drink is allegedly spiked it is almost always an alcoholic drink, blurrs the lines. Just as people who claim to have been abducted by aliens are, more often than not, lying in bed when it happens. Also, most of the people who think their drink has been spiked, have probably not had a great variety of drugs in their life to give them perspective. I don't think I would ever mistake drunkenness for any other type of intoxication. It doesn't mean the girls in question haven't been raped, just that there may have only been one crime commited rather than two. And I think that, much as rape is an aweful crime, in itself it is nowhere near as dangerous physically as drugging someone. If you give someone a drug without knowing what other drugs they've had (including prescriptions), and without knowledge of their general suseptability to drugs, it could be quite easy to kill someone.

There was something in the newspaper a few months ago that mentioned in the 12 months preceding in the state of Qld there had not been one positive drug test of alleged victims of drink spiking. There were plenty of women that decided their drinks had been spiked but of those tested none actually had been.

Firstly, I think a lot of studies published in newspapers are a bit dubious. They tend to like to put a spin on things, and can manipulate the data to show what they want. They need to sell a story don't they? Anyhow, if the study was accurate, it doesn't mean they were not drugged. It could have been out of their system by the time the test was taken, and I'm sure they would not have tested for every drug possible, as for any DESCRIPTION of a set of symptoms, there are thousands of drugs that could be responsible. People DO occasionally get convicted of drink spiking. This number is low, but when you think about how hard it must be to prove in court, that is not suprising.

Having said that, it is quite possible that the majority of 'victims of drink spiking' just drank more than they realised, or their drinks were spiked with more alcohol. I have heard time and time again from people who say they bought weed and it must have been laced with this or that because they got more fucked up than they ever get on weed. As far as I'm concerned this is bull. I smoked for years and never got anything but weed in my weed. Hey, it'd be nice if people gave out free acid with their choof, but dealers just aren't that generous.