The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
billy

Where can I get spores now ?

Hello all. I've been out of circulation for a while and just went over and had a quick look at the shroomery. Was intending to purchase some spores - probably something simple like B+ .

Apparently PF was busted or some such thing and the spores shops are closing up?

What's the go on all this?

Can you still get spores?

I wondered after the sept' 11 thing with all the supposed new inspections on mail etc. if you'd still be ble to get this stuff through. Not so much because of their legality, but more because of importing plant type stuff into the country and the more rigid inspections?

I've got some different spore print strains still sitting in the fridge, but I don't really believe they be viable (probably 3 years old) and have old mycelium jars laying around - they definitely would be cactus - I collect shit :)

Any help or advice would be appreciated.

I did get some prints off wild cubensis from the eb1 but had heaps and heaps of trouble trying to domesticate them, so I'm not real keen on going down the wild mushroom print path. they colonised well but wouldn't fruit, or only with tiny things and that was after transfering constantly to new plates to get the right riso' growths (don't know how to spell it and am too lazy to look it up)

Sooo can anyone offer advice?

Thanks.

P.S. Good to see THIS sites still up and running. Well done!

Thanks guys.

Spore works :

SOLD OUT

SOLD OUT

SOLD OUT

SOLD OUT

I emailed hawks eye, but am yet to hear back.

check your PMs...

Edit:

BTW I checked sporeworks, and yes, there seems to be alot sold out but a number of cubensis prints still seem to be available. I'd suggest you drop them an email and find out what the deal is (that is if you haven't already!)...

[ 07. January 2004, 08:05: Message edited by: visualfx ]