The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
RonnySimulacrum

Plant Meeting? (Melbourne) 24-4

Hello all,

There was a rumour that we were going to run a Mini EB on the 24th April in the hills just before the start of Triptamind.

Triptamind will definitely be going ahead on the 24th and looks like being a great event with quite a few plant heads coming along. However there won’t be a Mini EB beforehand on that day.

Don’t get us wrong - we’d love to run one on the 24th this but to make a really good Mini EB for you all to enjoy we need a bit more time to organise speakers and a few other things.

I’ve received quite a lot of emails from people about this, expressing interest in meeting up in the Dandenong Ranges somewhere, then the ones that don’t mind a doof, or a bit of pool, beer and dancing heading up to Ruby’s afterwards for a plant party.

While we might not be able to pull of the whole of the above it is possible that we can arrange a small meeting at a house in the hills for a chat and maybe some trading. If any of you are interested in this let me know.

I will arrange the venue and post an update soon after I hear how many people are interested in attending.

Sounds like a fun afternoon to me.

Kind Regards

Jonathan Carmichael :)

It looks like the meeting will probably be at the home of EARTHPOD (a psychedelic plant nursery in the hills).

Pm me if you are interested in coming to the plant gathering on the 24.

looks like a a small tribe of adelaliens are packing up the space pod and headin down to the dandenongs (again) :)

will be great catching up with all those we'ive met and know down there and look forward to meeting some new freaky faces!

hope all you melbournians are keening up to make this meet a great happening!

earthpod nursery sounds enlightening.will be great to see you all there!

:)

Good new for all involved, Michel B is planing on coming down and giving a lecture of Psychoactive Oz mushrooms and a London man that has done a lot of work with Ayahuasca overseas is come down as well, and as you can see four mad etheobotanists from Adelaide as well as many other respected plant heads. Will sourly be a fun picnic in the park.

Starting to feel like I am organizing a party that day, oooooshit I am. hahaha