The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
spiraleyes

ecliptic sun

One mushroom to rule them all

Take me back to the desert. Things make sense there.

"All I really really really really really really really really really want to see, is the total eclipse of the sun". Clunk!

i kinda feel like the party/post apocolyptic survival city wink.gif,is still there thumping on 24/7 and we can return anytime we feel the need to be clensed in the dust once again.

-yes things made sense there smile.gif

i have a few more photos ill put up,that people sent me from along the shadow line.

i just wish the photos did any justice to the magnificance of what is,one of the most amazingly transforming things ive ever seen and felt in my life!

truly an eternal moment.

I have 5 hours of DV that will be edited down to 1 hour. I will send you a copy if you would like Spiraleyes&K & Gwydion. But not until I finish editing, some time around the NY. It only has the eclipse on it very briefly. We are hoping we can gain permission to use 2 minutes of it for the doco.

[This message has been edited by RonnySimulacrum (edited 20 December 2002).]

Ok I have finally reviewed all the eclipse footage and unluckily the wind/dust damage half of it. Poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

But I have still managed to get something out of it.

Ok this is what we call a strait cut edited, because all we are doing is tacking the footage we whish to keep and running it strait. So it will not be all that pleasant to watch. Basically all I am saying is there are no pretty fads or wipes to take you into the next shot nice and smoothly. Also it is not in a realistic chronological order but rather it is based on happenings and light.

It is also silent----so it is best for background visuals when you are just kicking back and listing to music.

Also comes with some earthcore footage at the start. And a little bit of footage documenting the way up.

But it is better than nothing and works as a record.

So I am happy give away five free copy’s to the first 5 people to email me with your details. spiraleyes and Gwydion get first dibs but because they have already put up there hand a month ago. I would however prefer you only ask if you where there.

Also--------------Respect----do not duplicate the footage or screen it in public.

[ 29. January 2003, 00:36: Message edited by: RonnySimulacrum ]