The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
RonnySimulacrum

Entheogenesis Australis 05

There are only 2 bed out of 56 left, so the next 2 people to pop there hand up and email [email protected] will get them.

Remeber y have to have the $$$ ready to go. for the ticket and the beds.

Also remember there is free camping, and we have plenty of room for that :D

We are very happy to say EGA has been receiving a wide verity of interest from all over oz. There is so much good energy and people involved it will truly be something unique and beautiful.

A lot of people have been asking when the $45 ‘Early Bird’ Tickets will be running out, so I have decided to jump on and reiterate. The Early Bird tickets are available until the end off Thursday the 9 of June. From that point on would tickets will be full fat – e.g. $55.

To purchase a ticket log on to the EGA web page,

http://www.entheo.net/

Click on Tickets and follow the prompts to get your tickets

Also remember this event is presale only.

Also cabins are now sold out

And Camping on the property is free for the time of the event.

There is also very limited seating available on a shuttle bus from Melbourne for $58 return. See above.

Any questions?, email;

[email protected]

Hope that clears up some of the questions

We hope you can be a party of this event.

EGA_flyer_WEB-New.jpg

EGA_flyer_DJs_WEB-New.jpg

Conference Details

See;

DATE: June 24-26, 2005

DURATION: Friday Night - Sunday Evening

TICKET PRICE: $55 (visit http://www.entheo.net/ to buy tickets)

Tickets are available by pre-sale only.

VENUE: This year's conference will be held at Gumnut Camp, at the foot of the beautiful Grampians.

Conference Program:

PRESENTERS & TOPICS

1. Des Tramacchi - Talk -1 ‘DMT in Australia: are we shamanising yet?’

Talk – 2 'Drugs and demonisation’

2. Michael Bock - Talk -1 'Native Australian Tobbacco Species'

Talk – 2 'Mushrooms in OZ’

3. Carl Turney - "Lagochilus, the intoxicating mint of Central Asia".

4. Thomas Munro – ‘Two hundred years of opioids: from morphine to salvinorin A’

5. David Cameron – ‘Victorian Floral Database’

6. Tim – ‘PsychologyBiology and Sociobiology in of phenethylamines in the 21 Centaury’.

7. Shane Huebener & Margaret - Traditional Structure in Modern Circles: A Fusion of Mountain and Jungle Wisdom Dynamic Evolution at it's Best...

8. Santillan de Pinto – ‘Relationships between psychedelics and archetypes in western art’

9. Krusty - "Trance Dance, Rave Culture & the Psychadelic Shamanic Experience"

10. Martin Williams – ‘R-C’

11. Julian - "human <----> plant orientations"

12.Matt Soltau – ‘Shamanism, Neo-Shamanism and the Doof Phenomena’

13. Darren Smith – ‘Secrets from the Dancefloor’

14. Adrian - (unconfirmed) ‘Status of Victorian Acacias’ - (A.phlebophylla - A.madenii - A.obtusifolia)

WORKSHOPS

1. Michael Bock TBA

2. Carl Turney "practical cultivation, a grower's roundtable".

3. Martin Williams Acid/Base extractions

4. Shane Huebener & Margaret - Liberation and Warrior Training *

5. Night Time – Shamanic Group Consciousness Exercises

PARTY INFO

Time Becomes a loop presents

Triptaminds – Green Beets

DJ's

Paul_Abad (QLD)/ http://www.zonar.net/abad/

Siaqua / http://www.siaqua.com/

Krusty Vs kundalini / Green Ant - http://www.greenant.com/

Chiba bros / 3Ear - http://3rd-ear.tinpot.org/ - http://www.giiwa.com/

Dale / Oztrance - www.oztrance.com/

Dakini / Submerge - http://www.resonant-temple.com/

Morphogen / Wild Card productions

GroovyBoots / Time Becomes A Loop- http://triptamind.earthpod.org/

Oli (Adelaide)

NEXUS CHILL STAGE AND WORKSHOP SPACE

Rainbow Architect - the Original chill/dub/atmospheric tunes , Sonic Sound Scape Music to stimulate the senses and nourish the consciousness...

Djs

Rainbow Architect

Dr Zaius

Mick

RACCOON

Spontaneous Jamming Space (Bring all the instruments, drums, didgeridoos, etc you can)

Binary beat , Brain wave sound therapy.

Orgone Therapy (Orgone Accumulator)

Oxygen Therapy - * Get High * naturally !

Stalls with eclectic range of products and information...

Alternative Health , Alternative/New Science , Ezoteric disscussions...

ORMUS / White Powder Gold / Philosopher's Stone - Discussion.

Agnihotra performances at Sunset to setup a positive biosphere , enriched with pranic life-force of the Sun.

a Moonlight Cinema - private screening of some very special , rare , amazing and enlightening films , including:

- The Legend of ATLANTIS - the history of time.

part1-The Dawn of the Gods : The ancient legend of Atlantis tells of a civilization started by gods from distant stars. After human civilization reached its peak, the angry gods destroyed Atlantis, allowing only a few escapees of the Atlantean Brotherhood to spread the legend in Egypt and elsewhere. This brotherhood has continued to influence the workings of our political systems since ancient times. Filmed in Tasmania.

part3- The Secret Prophecies of the Apocalypse : The ancient Mayan calender, the prophecies of Nostradamus, and the exiled Atlantean Brotherhood all speak of the last times, which we may be approaching now. Elia the returned prophet confirms these, using examples such as climatic changes and political turmoil to illustrate the nearness of the end. Learn about his offering of a return to Christ Consciousness and our membership in the universal Space Brotherhood.

part4- The Return of the Light Masters : The corrupt scientists who mishandled the awesome power allotted the ancient culture of Atlantis caused the great catastrophe which we now know through legend as the sinking of the Atlantean continent. This documentary reveals how the light-workers of the extinguished civilization are being reborn today, as environmentalists, therapists, artists and teachers of the esoteric.

part5- The Battle of Armageddon (The Truth) : This incredibly revealing documentary exposes what is really happening in the world as we traverse these "end times." Secret societies and brotherhoods are losing the enormous power which they have possessed for generations, and new information is coming to light regarding the secrets of the pyramids, the Nazis, the Hollow Earth and its alien civilizations, and the great changes to expect in the New Times.

- Alternative-3 / science report - docudrama about a secret international collaboration in space to colonize the Moon and Mars - very rare and amazing film that might answer many questions...

Plus more amazing stuff...

Workshop: Liberation and Warrior Training.

This workshop has been designed to give you a 'taste' of a unique Shamanic Movement that is stirring all over the world. It combines a number of very different modalities to produce a very specific effect.

This de-progam has been designed by Armando Antonio Muñoz, a 7th generation Sayre Tupac Wirichoca Shaman from The Sacred Valley In Peru. He has skilfully woven the ancient wisdom of both South American and Buddist Philosophies to produce an amazing transformative de-program...which encompasses both mountain and jungle wisdoms and medicines.

The aim of the program is to equip individuals to over come long standing programs and limitations by awakening to the connection of cause and effect. It is warrior training which includes martial arts, traditional healing circles, singing ( the Ikaros) and ancient knowledge downloads contained in both wisdom plants and traditional weavings from the mountains.

At a time when fear rules, this work is seen by Armando and other members of this rapidly growing global circle, as a necessary remedy.

People need inner strength, concious awareness and full spirit if we are to bring change to the chaos around us. We find our centers... become aware...this is the path of delightenment...and enlightenment..(for an over view please checkout this website... http://www.mysticdetours.com/ )

The cost of this workshop will be $50.00 per person to cover the cost of the essential materials. (Normally the cost of a similar circle is much higher).

Love And Light

http://triptamind.com/

[ 11. June 2005, 15:45: Message edited by: Entheogenesis Australis ]

As most of you seem to know Early Bird tickets orders must be in by tonight. There seems to be a late rush for these Mini Early Bird (pardon the pun) Ticket, today’s sales are at an all time high.

Good to see so many of you people are supporting this event.

:D

Just wonted to let people know the last day people can purchase tickets is next Thursday, that is one week from today.

Would not won’t anyone to miss out.

That means it is just over a week till the conference, Wahoo

Some FAQ

Gumnut Camp is set on a lush property at the foot of the Grampians. The facilities include a hall, beds for 56 people and a small communal dining area. As well as worm showers and toilets. There is a large grounds and loads of Bush for people to camping in.

“What should I bring with me to EGA?”

“What time can I arrive and when do I have to depart?”

“How do I get to EGA?”

”Can I buy tickets at the gate?”

“Whats the deal with food / cooking et al?

“Will there be fires there, or what?”

“Which days will the workshops be held on and are they compulsory?”

“What is the story with the party?”

“Family’s and ages”

“What can I not bring with me?”

“What if I need first aid?”

“I heard there was a raffle?”

“Where do I get my EGA tickets from?”

“What should I bring with me to EGA”

If you are coming bring everything you would normally take to sustain yourself for the time of the conference, you are responsible for your own well being. So pack for it.

Suggestions;

Food and cooking gear

Bedding and camping gear

Toiletries

Warm clothing for cold nights in the trees

Good vibes and an open mind.

“What time can I arrive and when do I have to depart?”

People are free to arrive any time after 2pm Friday 24, and are free to stay until 9am Monday morning.

“How do I get to EGA?”

If you are coming from Melbourne you can follow the directions on our webpage – click on CONFERENCE INFO and scroll down to DIRECTIONS.

If you are not coming from Melbourne and need directions, or need public transport details or want to discuss car pooling….. refer to the TRAVEL INFO page.

”Can I buy tickets at the gate”

No. Tickets are pre-sale only. All tickets must be acquired before the event date. The last day to buy tickets is on Thursday the 23 of June.

“Whats the deal with food / cooking et al? Will there be stalls there run by friendly veggo hippies, or should I bring some food along?”

Pack as if you are camping, including food and cooking facilities. However there will be a food stall there if you want to buy food. There is a menu to choose items from for breakfast, lunch and dinner or you can buy a Food Pass which will cover all your meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) from Friday night (dinner) to Sunday night (dinner).

Also we are about 35 minutes from Ararat, so it is possible to run into the town for supplies and food.

“Will there be fires there, or what?”

Fires for sure, should be no problems there having them. We hope to have at least 2 big ones going on the party night, and one on the Friday and Sunday.

“Which days will the workshops be held on and are they compulsory?”

There will be workshops on both Saturday & Sunday, all workshops are voluntary and you attend at your own discretion and risk.

“What is the story with the party?”

The ‘party’ party is on Saturday night and is going to be a nice little intimate gathering. It has two main elements, the Triptamind floor and also chill space being run by Rainbow Architect.

Good to see people are really starting to pick up on what we are doing, the word is spreading.

Hope lots of you can make it down for this very special gathering of the Owl's.

“Family’s and ages”

Any person of any age can attend – families welcome! Children under the age of 12 are allowed in for free but must be accompanied by a guardian at all times.

“What can I not bring with me?”

For the safety of yourself and others and to ensure EGA has a future– no illegal illicit substance onsite. We are about the free exchange of information.

..and please leave your furry friends at home.

“What if I need first aid?”

We have a first aid kit onsite should you need patching up. It will be in the kitchen area. Also, free water is readily available in the kitchen.

“I heard there was a raffle?”

Yes! A wonderful raffle with stacks of good prizes – valued over $2,500. The raffle will be drawn on the last day of the conference and tickets will be for sale right up to then. Yes, you can buy as many raffle tickets as you like (on our webpage or at the event). Don’t forget to leave your number or email address on the ticket in case you win and can’t be present at the draw. We will notify any absent winners.

“Where do I get my EGA tickets from?”

You can purchase tickets from our webpage……www.entheo.net.

Click on “TICKETS” and follow the prompts.