Postman Pat - All Over the shop

K-Dent - Brakes

RonnySimulacrum - Psy

&

More DJ for the night before

From some time after 9am

:gl:

More Info soon

Well a big thank you goes out to everyone that came down to chill under the trees. I had a fantastic morning-to-late afternoon and was so happy with the show of faces.

Firstly a big thankyou goes out to Martin for putting on the night before and helping us out in funding and preparation with the day. If it was not for him, our little shindig would not have gone on.

As always thank you to GrooveyBoots for putting up with me and my psy cravings. An extremely big thankyou to Ozzy and Dale for coming down and playing for most of the morning. You guys were life savers and it was truly a fun experience for me, the tunes where so cool, I was just in awe and whatever the last couple of tunes were, they were just amazing.

Next up was Matt Nucleus, and he played the best wildcard set of the day, no doubt in my mind, it was solid and very cool. Also it was great to see his kid ripping up the dance floor and punching into the air - gold!

Then it was Wally’s turn, and he played some very nice hard tracks. Thank you for giving us your time, it was good to see you.

Peter Siaqua jumped in next as another wildcard for four tracks. Thanks and as always a pleasure to see you and have your tunes.

We were all out of Psy now so when GrooveyBoots hit the floor, well it got groovy. As always solid and unpredictable, getting more body’s moving on the floor than any other time during the day. Thanks matey.

Well then K-dent came out with more funky tunes, playing the best set in my books yet, fucking loved it.

- A foot note – While I know ‘Time becomes a loop’ is make up of psyheads and old school breaks and groove, this can sometimes create a conflicted and rather jolting mood change for the audience, but I have to say, in a day party situation, it worked perfectly, and just topped off a chill day.

Well then it was time to wind up with me going chill abient psy with a little track help from Antonacid and GrooveyBoots. Nice way to end a perfect day. Thank you all people.

Yes there is talk of putting on more free parties out at this lovely spot, so maybe let us know if you are down with that. And if you want to be on the mailing list, pm me your email.

Also thanks for the patience people had at the start of the day with the electrical problems, and a big thanks to my bro for getting out of bed at 8am to come fixing them. You are a star. Also a big thanks to Adrian, Jay and Andy for all their help setting up, and Bec for being the mother nurturer for the day, and all the other lovely people that chipped in. also Shorts for helping pack down and get us out of trouble.

Thanks again for coming out people, there was a steady flow of people all through the day, with some 70 people or so moving back and forth between the trees. And I must say I was very surprised that I talked to 4 people that had been to AE4 and then somehow made it to the other side of Vic to party it up with us. Good stuff people.

Well I will end by quoting a very worn out and sleepy Martin; “Every time I come back (out of sleep) it just keeps getting better”.

Ps. Thanks for that gift. Yes you know who you are, it was good to party with you.

PPs, and all the new and lovely people I met.

PPPs, for a good plant head contingent, think there was about 6 EBA and SAB people.

Including CS, if I was not just hallucinating, now wasn’t that a big surprise.