The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
devance

Manganese blocks HIV replication

1,use distilled or purified water only (004ppm)

2,low voltage 12 volt charger gets fitted with two silver rods and fitted into the lid of a big jam jar.

3, fill jam jar with water, dip rods into water and turn on the swich.

4, leave on for 30min or so, but clean the silver rods every 10 min or so and swich them from + to -and reverse.

5, after halve an hour it's finished,

pour contents into a light proof bottle for storage. one of those thing's to measure ppm comes handy at the end, because you don't want it too weak or too strong, i think to remember 015ppm (edit 030ppm befor) is very strong (dilute 3to 10 times water).

if interrested, i might find an phone number of an old guy in w.a. who sells those setups.

[ 04. August 2004, 15:31: Message edited by: planthelper ]

ads for colloidal silver generators still appear in magazines like 'earth garden' and 'grass roots'. have a generator here somewhere, makes a metallic tasting brew, never did get to the blue skin stage from it though.

Very good info>

I was using a .9999 percent 1 .oz siver canandian coin I bought for 6 bucks on ebay but I see I will have to cut it in two.

I have tried placing it a in a ultrasonic hunidifor I got at a goodwill place for 7 bucks.

Thought that the ions or particles might escape in a negatively charged water fog might work, but who knows.

I am intersted in ultasound humidifiors or fog generators as it a new cheap source of homemade tech experiments as well as its interesting to see water turn to fog without heat.

Even a humidifor sonic unit will weld a acrylic plastic container in a couple of hours when placed on top of it in the water. Wouldn't do anything if it was dry and would burn it out.

Might even be useful as a cold vaporizer instead of heat if the substance was put into a proper container which is where the experiments come in..

anyone care to explain colloidal silver to me? whats it for? hows it work?

planthelper pretty much explained the process of making it. marketing strategies suggest that the consumption of minute particles of silver have a positive effect on your wellbeing by virtue of the fact that silver is alleged to terminate as many as 600 types of bacteria or pathogens (can't remember exactly which). a search of the net should reveal copious amounts of info on this. it is suggested that the cause of healthy royals in the past was due to the silverware that they ate/drank from. an excess in the blood is supposed to lead to a blue tone to the skin, can't recall the name of the condition though, there was a piccy on the net some time back of a politician that had the condition.