The Corroboree
GorrilaGardener

Tobacco Seeds

Hey guys,

Just putting it out there. Does anyone have Tobacco seeds that they could part with? for cash of course?

Would love to get off this commercial death mix i buy at the super market.

feel free to PM me

cheers,

Schoey

Takes a bit of time and effort to produce a decent enough product though (I'll add where legal of course...lol).

There is some good forums on the processes for the intrigued. This ones a good start: http://www.howtogrowtobacco.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=34

I should do mate and a bit of variety, I am digging into the seed stash later so I'll have a look and PM ya.

If you are smoking it habitually...lol..its still no good for ya :wink: Me scars add some weight to that.

Your a legend waterboy! :lol:

Much appreciated

yeh it is habitual use, I understand that smoking absolutely anything is going to be detrimental to ones health. Just thought it couldn't hurt to downgrade on the bad stuff while the habit is in full swing :wink:

There's seed on eBay from Tas. Don't know if what he's selling is accurate but the seeds germinate readily.

Form OS nwtseeds have a large variety if you care about getting correct strains. They ship discreetly.

If waterboy can't help, PM your shipping details and I can post out something to get you started also.

• Like 1

Hey waterboy what varieties do you have mate? I am after rustica and varieties other than tabacum also. Will PM u man.