hey arnold,

country man of mine,

lissen, plz....

why dont you turn some parts of california into,

a second staate of israel?

just so to release some pressure build up in

israel & palestina!!

-----------------------------------------------

...once arnold heeded planthelpers advice there was peace on this planet for many generations....

[ 06. May 2004, 15:13: Message edited by: planthelper ]

Perhaps if all the Americans were moved into Iraq they would be happier too, they seem fixated on visiting the place.

The problem with Iraq is the Americans have yet to rebuild it in their own image; they have contractors and Red Cross Christians chafing at the bit to admit the new province to the empire; problem is, the Iraqi's already have their own world view and are satisfied - if only they could practice it.

It is a war of evolution; as one culture develops offence, the other contrives defense - ultimately each culture, painfully informed of the other oscillates; each becoming something of the other. Ostrogoths becoming Roman Emperors; Mongol Dynasties in China; Spaniards marrying Incas; Texas, California, Nevada, and Arizona once part of Mexico; people, culture and nature change, and it hurts. That which was stable and resolute for cultures in time past – their methods, values and ideas, embraced as closely as we hold our own, are changed and past.

I have no opinion of the events in Iraq other than that of observation. I don’t like seeing anyone tortured, killed, or in suffering, but I am sure that it is an essential part of evolution and change and will lead to something better.