The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
mutant

SAB collective music track

sorry i havent got my shit together yet mutant still waiting on some new upfaders finally made some room to set everything up

got my new kontrol X1 and just been messin round with maschine heaps lovin makin beats again i'll try post somethin up asap

be good to have some beats to use made by one of us :)

got some sweet new graphics done up for all my gear to

we definitely gotta make this happen though I've got some good contacts to get some big names to host mixtapes and possibly do some verses

we should try and do a whole mixtape

I've had tens of thousands of downloads on my past ones and can get them on a shitload of sites

i know its more about the fun but hey if it turns out good why not :)

i've still got a bunch of drops for a mixtape that i never got round to doing from this dude St Laz who works with some big names like jadakiss for example

thought i'd make a youtube account and post up a couple of vids for yas

been fukin round with my new maschine gettin pretty hooked on it so good to be makin beats again :)

heres one quick vid i'll stick some more up later

• Like 3

random hopsin remix i been playin around with

another lil sample :)

if there is a hip hop song in the style of moscow death brigade i'm in (video included for reference for those unfamilar, one of their more gimmicky tracks)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEmhamo7p9w

id also be happy to contribute to a black/death/grind SAB proect, i've a bit more experience in this area. i'd only contribute though if i could actualy offer something benificial, if my skill level would bring down the quality of the track i will stay out and just enjoy the product :)

if there was an EP or something made i could similarly make cover art (even for digital distribution between us, may as well)

good idea

- dio

• Like 2

heres another one for ya's

anything you like there mutant still workin on em all but if theres any in particular you think you might be able to do somethin with

let me know i'll try and get it finished off