The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
AnthromorphicGerbil

Ramble on

Nice one :)

Right back at ya, you lovable rodent, you!

I love that line in that beatles song; words are flowing out like endless rain into a paper cup they la la la la someone take over lol :lol: unforgettable !! lolo

wow the weirdest thing ever. I suddenly got the urge to paint the other night. Just nothing blue shapes an a black background. Thought it was crap at the time. The next morning I looked at it when I woke up and holy patooly if it isn't a bird I painted..... abstract of course but I didn't even see it the night before lol

I'll post a pic of it tomnorrow because I can't remember how to dingle the thingle right now.

Edited by AnthromorphicGerbil

Hey, I see the bird!!

Oh wait.. that's a 'star' symbol... man, you must have been wasted!

(oh, you edited it. Well I'll just keep rambling on because that's what this thread is for)

So anyway, I was in Coles the other day looking at this discounted box of chocolates, clearly pondering the purchasing thereof, when this old guy just reaches from behind me and grabs it and runs off. WTF?! Don't old people ask if it's OK to take something someone's looking at anymore? What's happening to past generations. I swear, they used to be cool....