The Corroboree
JCMMa

Salvia divinorum cutting without leaves 2.0

I knew you were going to say that about the soil haha Actually I've watered her only when I first changed her to the actual soil. It IS in a dome and I think that's why the soil was like that because I sprayed the walls 2-3 times at day to maintain the humidity. I read it in various places. But when I took the photos I realized what you're saying so I left it still in the dome but now I'm not spraying it, and the soil is better now. It is starting to dry.

About the roots, actually it has big roots that cover almost a 60% of the total soil in the pot. I hope the roots haven't started to rot yet.

At which time do you think the roots start to rot?

if you leave it in ambient temps under a nice tree it should adjust, dry out and that shoot will continue... your better off weening it to lower humidity now whilst there is no foliage. the new foliage that grows will be automatically adjusted... all you can do from here is let it dry, water every 5-10 days and hope the new growth is tip top

d00d

The soil is drying very well. Because of the control of the plant I just opened a little bit the box and let the plant inside it anyways.The humidity is the same as outside. The plant gets filtered light and the sucking slugs can't go through.

Let's see if your advice is true, it sounds for me very logical!

Now the plant is growing another shoot from the other side. In a few days I will post another pics. Thanks.