The Corroboree
smigsbigfigz

Free trichocereus seed , need help to spread the love

I have a few thousand tricho seed to spread around. I'm looking for someone that I could send them to that could possibly divide them up and send them out. I'm more than happy to attach some cash to cover postage aswell , I just don't have the time to do this . If this is to much to ask then ill be doing like 5 packs every month or so.

Cheers

Smigs

• Like 1

Seeds are T.bridgesii cross pachanoi and a small amount of T.scop cross bridgesii

I vote Tipz as he has had lots of practice recently. :P

If nobody on the east coast can do it you can send them to me and I will package them along with my seeds that I was going to give away.

Cheers

Got

This sounds like a job for me. :) I'm QLD.

• Like 1

Ok thanks guys , giv me til the end of the week to bag up and label wat I av . I av aprox 2000 spachianus that wer open pollinated if either of u would like?

The bridge and pachanoi's r unamed clones so I could post pics of parents to giv u an idea of wat the babies may look like.

I really Appreciate u 2 putting ur hands up to help out here and if there's anyone else mayb over west that could do the same that would b great.

Cheers

Shoot me whatever you like and I'll get it out to members of the community, cheers man. PM'ed.