The Corroboree
Sonny Jim

The Australian "ODD RADAR" page?

@ 10:38 mins radar anomalies

http://youtu.be/esuCgvQEQRk

This video has been removed by the user :(

It was interesting, but the amount of sales bullshit at the end was very off-putting. I think it's quite long on conjecture and short on facts, but quite plausible nonetheless (as are most conspiracy theories, until you start digging around). It would be interesting though to see if there is a correlation between weird radar and HAARP use, but I wouldn't know where to look for it. It would be interesting also to see whether the rainfall does fall in strange patterns or whether it's a signal anomaly. The other off-putting thing was where that one dude was rabbiting on about HAARP being used for mind-control, that seems very far-fetched.

• Like 2

The other off-putting thing was where that one dude was rabbiting on about HAARP being used for mind-control, that seems very far-fetched.

mind control VIA environment disrupt wouldn't NECESSARILY be too far fetched though!

• Like 1

I did check out the Colin Andrews links, he's pretty interesting, but there isn't anything all that conclusive, I don't think. If I had time I would look around some more, a bit reliant on others to point me in the right direction...

i find the emails collin publishes by aussies contacting him with info more fascinating. he just puts one thought out there, while its not conclusive its the only info RE australia and haarp. i sat on this trip for 6mths a while back and hes the "only go to guy" i can find on the issue. he will happily email back if you contact him with your queries.

anyone who lives in the illawarra and can't see the daily heavy chemtrails resulting in lighter blue skies and the remarkably obvious rippling patterns in clouds caused by some kind of pulsating electromagnetic death ray is....pretty much anyone you ask. edit: sorry thedoodabides, just remembered your location. This reply wasn't directed at you.

the circular radar blips may or may not be related but that doesn't matter anymore, the sky is pretty hard for me to stand seeing most days. The paler sunlight and lack of deeper blue in the sky really bother me, so does the thought of it salting the land.

Edited by Sonny Jim

sorry is this thread broken? it's not posting to the forum properly.

if it's aluminium they are spraying as a part of this then we are seriously fucked...they have sprayed so much already we are already fucked :(

actually, i think the image on that video above is faked. kind of a disinformation type thing because i the funnel shape of the pattern effect in the clouds is not usual and seems exaggerated but it's rough idea of what the illawarra sky looks like most days.

Edited by Sonny Jim