The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Slippery_Noodle

Waking life

hello, im new to your little gathering here but have been reading with much intrest for almost 2 years. Just thought I'd say g'day to everyone.

Knowing that most of you are into the study of life and conciousness and twist adn contorting conciousness in nearly everyway you can i suggest a really great movie called "waking life". its only a new release but it takes a very interesting look at life conciousness and especially lucid dreaming.

Grate film isn’t it.

It is a bite like snorting the first year Uni up your nose.

An arts degree anyway.

Yes, I recently saw this. It is a most excellent film, and neatly summarises nearly all the things of note that I think about...

I just wish I could think about them in such a clear and concise manner!

been meaning to check that out. I had the best dream last night. For some reason i had to walk from my place to the capital city (Hobart) and i walked for ages and got really thirsty. I stopped in Launceston, met up with a girl, left her, kept walking. Got to Hobart, went to UNI - met some guy - beat the shit out of him for reasons i can't recall -started to run away from all the people who saw me do it - decided i could take them all on - woke up

Amazing film - a film I'd like to own a copy of so I could watch it whenever I felt like. The animation is really trippy, and the ideas in the film are clever. If you haven't seen it already check it out.

Got really freaked out on drugs when that red dude in jail was all like screaming "IM GONNA CUT OFF YOUR FUCKEN EYELIDS AND IM GONNA DO IT IN HOSPITAL SO YOU DON'T DIE STRAIGHT AWAY AND THEN IM GONNA LIGHT A CIGAR AND MOVE IT CLOSER AND CLOSER TO YOUR EYE" etc etc. This might not have even happened coz i was on drugs and it was a few months ago but if it did happen it was fucken cool and i lurved it.