The Corroboree
KhatManDo

Alepidea Amatymbica

Hello all.

Have recently started smoking a root which is mixed here locally in bushman land (south africa) and wonder if anybody else out there has had any experience with this root?

My experience has been that it eases the intake of dope when a pinch is put with a joints worth and friends of mine have smoked in their bongs with the same result, it also seems to add to the smoking experience but I dont yet have the words to describe the effect, what say you all?nlx4x5.jpg

post-11002-46484_thumb.jpg

Edited by KhatManDo

Hey Khatmando,

Interesting plant. Have you ever grow it from seed? or do you wild harvest or purchase? What type of climate does it grow in?

Has anyone in Australia grown this plant? It sounds like an interesting one to get growing here with many potential uses and a history of traditional use.

I would definitely like to add some of this herbage to my larder to test in a smoking mix and maybe some plants to my garden too if they like the tropics (which I doubt).

• Like 1

Any other freaky African plant's you have there mate? Just curious

RF

Haven't had a chance to grow from seed yet I purchased from the local people who live in the areas it grows, it grows right on top of the mountains so good drainage and high precipitation, have tried to grow it at lower altitudes with no success.

Other plants I have an interest in are, sceletium,silene,erythroxylon, and a couple of the salvias that grow on the coast.