The Corroboree
reptyle

The Order of the Gnostic Sacrament

The Order of the Gnostic Sacrament is growing fast and is looking for assistance from the entheogenic substance users community.

If you are interested in providing some funding for future projects being run by The Order follow the links on the site.

www.orderofthegnosticsacrament.org

The Order is continuing to establish licensing and regulatory control mechanisms for the safe and effective use and distribution of entheogenic substances and establishing a responsible and legitimate social custom.

The Order is currently running private Entheogenic Substance User Certification Courses. For information, contact details are available on the website.

We are also sponsoring the WaterArmy... fighting against the pollution and contamination of our precious water sources. We are firmly opposed to fluoridation of municipal water supplies and the leaching of dangerous chemicals into the artesian water basin through irresponsible farming and mining practices.

On a personal note... if you have ever found information provided by the SAB member Reptyle to be of value, he request you take the initiative to support the organisation he works for and donate to the OGS.

Information is free... the people are not!

There is no limit to what we can achieve... our world and our sacred sacraments need our protection.

Join the War on Drugs and Water and be counted.

don't mean to be a pessismist..... but is this for real?

it reads well like a properly structured TAFE course or similar... with the lack of government accreditation

so how do you get around the part were the PoePoe come knockin on ya door?

for this to work surely you must have to set up some sovereign space outside of the jurisdiction of government and their agencies?

or the alternative of government support, which unfortunately i cant see happening in a million years, which is a massive shame really

would love to hear more!

peace

For information on how you can be of assistance please use the forms on the website.

www.orderofthegnosticsacrament.org

we are looking for people with experience in preparing safety data sheets to assist in compiling information on specific substances, if you think you might be capable, send a copy of the completed .pdf to [email protected]

Thankyou for your help.

Blessings and peace.

don't mean to be a pessismist..... but is this for real?

it reads well like a properly structured TAFE course or similar... with the lack of government accreditation

so how do you get around the part were the PoePoe come knockin on ya door?

for this to work surely you must have to set up some sovereign space outside of the jurisdiction of government and their agencies?

or the alternative of government support, which unfortunately i cant see happening in a million years, which is a massive shame really

would love to hear more!

peace

Anyone can hand out "certifications" for whatever they like with no goverment backing or approval from higher education boards...

A certificate holds no weight in the real world dont confuse the world "certificate" for "Qualification".

Anyone can "License", obviously they are setting up to be a figure head/Authoritive body and that is what the industry needs at this point in time IMO not much on offer with many uni's or collages in regards to ethnobotany unless you are a post grad at least or you can afford to travle.

What gives the "certificate" or "license" weight is the presteige of the "private collage", obviously there is no "word of mouth" or presteige yet but in future it will come, its strange seeing fake authority slowly turn to accepted authority.

I would love to help, i think its great... fantastic even, and no there is no need for any anomity or "setting up outside regulations" for nothing illegal has been done and will not be done, the course is simply education obviously, but i do say it is boarding on self incrimination but a point comes where one must stand up for what they beleive in and there rights and contribute to the science that will benifit your beleifs.

If you are who i think you are then im the guy that handed you the soap box on facebook, funny how the universe bought you back to me once again ;), *wink*

Do you have any offical links with any anthopology higher education departments?

Obviously the founders are well educated, maybe releasing a "underground" jornal with some well constructed reviews and survays would be a great start to build reputation and respect?

I can offer anon or non anon VPS and some tech support for Learning Managment System as a free donation if you require + seeds and pants? Might even be able to contribute to lectures/webcasts?....

Anyway i am interested, considering such a obscure website has been brought to my attention 3 times in the past 3 months i consider it for a reasion, there is something about it.

Edited by vual

If i sign up can i access the vault of orange penis?

Certification and qualification proves management of public health and safety and standardizes the ethical considerations involved in an issue.

Certification will also be required to work with certain of our affiliated facilitating shaman-priests and to be given access to substances through our system.

Without membership, no information regarding these people, places, plants or chemicals will be shared.

The Order of the Gnostic Sacrament is in service of the true Law of the Empire of the Royal Family. We are servants first and foremost of the One True and Holy God who has granted those worthy of it, pure and perfect freedom from oppression. It is in this faith that we continue our great works.

you can touch the yellow penis. its touching ure third eye as we type.

however i advise that you only waste my and everybody elses time for the sake of assisting the earth and humanity... not simply to touch and behold the glory of my phallus.

bless.

Edited by reptyle
  • Like 1