The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Jamison Schuetz

i am selling a print collection

hello,

i am selling a spore print collection; these are mixed prints of: psilocybe cyanescens, psilocybe semilanceatea, psilocybe pellucilosa, psilocybe subcubensis, and psilocybe silvatica. i will sell you 150 prints of the latter species of spores for $30.00. PM me or email me to figure payment. there are zero shipping/handling charges for this. thanks dudes!

best regards,

Jamison Lee Schuetz

my email address: [email protected]

damit i forgot to put a disclaimer on it! here's the disclaimer you must follow it!

*disclaimer; I cannot send mushroom spore prints to: Australia, Idaho, California, or Ohio and other countries and places, please check your

local laws before ordering my prints!

Jamison Lee Schuetz

greencavefloat;

the prints are all taken from the wild here in Oregon, they are viable and not contaminated. sorry if it seems like i'm posting too much i just had to have another post, but after this post its over posting for awhile. the oldest of the prints are a few months old, the newest a few weeks to a few days old. its psilocybe cyanescens season here, so i've got those by the bushel, if you want to order prints just PM me or email me. thanks.

sincerely,

jamison lee schuetz

Not to be doubting you jamison but after several mis-identifications in the mycology I.D. forum, how sure are you that these are the species you say?

• Like 2

dollarjuice;

i am very knowledgabe in Oregon about mushroom hunting from field guides. all of the species i am selling here are legitamite, in that i.d. forum there are a few field guides that i doubt your decision to tell me to not i.d. anymore is fine; but there are a couple field guides out right now; that i doubt that what you say dollarjuice is ever true i'm glad you told me that thought because it was ridiculous in its own right but these simple cyanescens and pellucilosa prints are easy to identify; are never cultured and sold by someone else but wild because i don't cultivate them; and dollarjuice i think that since i live in oregon, you probably never have; which would mean that you are not as knowledgeable as mushroom i.d. in oregon to the extent that my determinations about i.ding mushrooms in oregon is something that i am way more knowledgeable than you or possibly anyone on this chat forum. Since internet law states you can just about say free speech at will without the knowledge and consent to really expose who anyone is means; anyone will be thrashed and talked sh** about anyone eventually. so dollarjuice, my prints are great and i.d.'d friend!

sincerely,

Jamison Lee Schuetz

i will never respond to this thread again!

But there'll be a new thread tomorrow, no? :P

• Like 3