The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Thelema

some substances for magickal ritual

Guest Thelema

1) Past life contact: pure butane inhaled deeply (not only fucks you up but)also puts you in vague contact with your proto-self. I use the term 'past-life' reservedly, as i do not believe in past life. However, characterizing the experience as a vague regression into one's anima (for a man)serves to characterize the experience nicely. Excessive use will also "deflate" things, like balloons emptying. Skins (surfaces) of objects become more intense in colour, almost rendering an amusing animated effect.

2) Dreaming - substances I have found facilitate dreams. After extensive search, i found INOSITOL taken before sleep will give you intense and prophetic dreams. Nicotine patches will also do the same, but more fragmentary.

Guest reville

Um... inhaling butane is not a nice thing to do with your body. I appreciate your willingness to explore but seeing what solvents do to some of the Aboriginal kids i see on the buses - please at least include some health warnings when telling people about the effects.

and whatever you do. dont smoke wink.gif

Originally posted by Thelema:

1) Past life contact: pure butane inhaled deeply (not only fucks you up but)also puts you in vague contact with your proto-self.

Point of order: it's one thing to say that you had a regression-like experience inhaling butane, but please don't say that inhaling butane *will* put you in vague contact with your proto-self.

Inhaling butane is dangerous and can be fatal. Problems can range from anoxic brain damage, to haemorrhage, ataxia, bradycardia, cardiac arrest and frostbite (not nice in the lungs).

If someone decides to huff lighter fluid because they heard someone else liked it that's their problem. When they decide to sue a website because material posted on it said to do a certain thing to get a certain effect, that's that website- and it's comunity's- problem.

So everybody, please feel free to relate your experiences of ecstatic use of perception altering substances, but bear in mind that without circumspection we may give some people the wrong idea of what we are about. Always remember that we are only one newspaper headline away from persecution at the hands of the ignorant masses. We don't want to be the website that targets kids with pro-drug propaganda and chroming tips now do we?

wazron

whose Best Friend Bob muuuuuch prefers nitrous...

Hey Thelema, why can't you believe in past lives? If you regress beyond the point of birth, you re-enter a previous life!

Well thats what happened to me last time i was drinking solvents...