The Corroboree
devance

cane toads (Rhinella marina

no body gonna trust a cane toed.

http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-08-tadpole-weaponry-canetoads.html

[However, a new ARC-funded study by scientists from the University of Sydney found that cane toad tadpoles produce a chemical that ‘poisons’ competing cane toad tadpole eggs. They hope the chemical may one day be used in the battle against the invasive species.

“A toad is another toad’s worst enemy. If you are a toad tadpole, you really love to get rid of the opposition by killing any eggs as soon as they are laid,” said Rick Shine, Professor in Evolutionary Biology at University of Sydney and co-author of the study.

“What we discovered is that toad tadpoles have a very cunning chemical which has the effect of really substantially disturbing the development of eggs laid in the same pond.”]

http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-03-knee-high-halt-rampaging-australian-toads.html

[Australia's popular Kimberley wilderness region has resorted to a long knee-high fence to keep out the poisonous cane toad, which is rapidly overrunning the tourist attraction.

A two-kilometre (1.25 mile) barrier will be erected at Emma Gorge, made from cloth to allow other animals to move through while keeping out the toads, prolific breeders which secrete a toxin that can kill pets and wildlife.]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.squidoo.com/hillbilly-arkansas

He fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch down the way! *means Someone who isn't very handsome or pretty.

My cow died last night, so I don't need your bull! *means What they say to someone who is trying to give them trouble.

It's hotter 'an two squirrels screwin' in wool sock on a hill in Peach Tree. *means It is very hot outside

New ones.

Hows your turtle growing.= Hows your enlarge prostate?

The coon trap done bit off my foot.= The devorce from my wife is going to cost me my house.

Ive been waiting for an excuse to post this video :blink:

Evolution of tool use by Chimps or natures way or dealing with an over population of toads?

Edited by AndyAmine.

The arkys friends run up and say [Your wifes body in a pickup truck so the the arky looks says [its my grandmother but just looks like my wife.]

She will get up when out of alcohol or ciggarettes just like my wife.\\

The arkys friend run up says[Your kin got grabbed by the graboids just when she was driving from the woods.]

Translation [The police arrested your wife for drunk driving when entering town.]

The Arky says [ She dead or they got her alive?]

translation/

[she never talk unless the graboids put magnetic on her head,so my marijuana truck patch is safe]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Researchers find magnetic brain stimulation appears to make lying more difficult]

[using powerful magnets, as they describe in their paper published in Behavioural Brain Research, applied to the forehead so as to impact the functioning of the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex, appears to impact the ease with which a person can lie.

Edited by devance