The Corroboree
Teljkon

Didnt really Know where to put this

sdfasdfas

Edited by Teljkon

Personally I think the moral high ground would be the way to go.

Customers are the only reason any business exists. You always want to keep them on your good side. Whether this goes against your boss or not.

My opinion after many years in the retail industry.

Can you put his 'lies' in a little more context? Everyone knows bending the truth, over-promising and white lies are pretty much a cornerstone of competitive business. But if you can actually DELIVER this, there are no problems? But outright lieing and misrepresentation could land you in a world of hurt both financially and professionally. Before making your decisions I would think realistically about:

What is the likelihood of his promises/lies coming back to haunt you personally? (because really, you should only worry if at some point it's going to be your ass on the line for his mistakes)

Ideally, If you could talk to him about it - is there a foreseeable light at the end of the tunnel? (would anonymous emails or a casual passive-aggressive observation to him etc change his attitude)

Planning for the now however is a little more easy: Keep correspondence, create a working document which details your stance on the issue so as to be able to go back (if the situation arises) and cover your ass by saying "well, I did try to stop it".

Morally, in business, nobodies hands are clean. I would judge your actions by the repercussions which could arise as a result and nothing more.

Edited by Kee

dtgdfgd

Edited by Teljkon

This guy might be cornholing accounts as well. If I were you, I'd take Kee's advice and record everything he's said that you knew was falsified, and any other info that might now seem extraneous. If he's diddling the company profits, that's embezzlement, and if he's outright lying to customers/business partners etc, that's fraud AFAIK. Keep YOUR arse safe, document everything, and that way if the shit does happen to hit the fan, you're relatively unscathed. Don't compromise any of your own values; they're bound to come back and bite you in the derriere at some point.

fghfghg

Edited by Teljkon