The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
herbal_hindsight

EGA 2011 - Adelaide Attendees

Hi all..

I am definitely making my way to Strathbogie ranges for the 2011 EGA and plan on driving from Adelaide.

I am thinking/planning ahead and am wondering if anyone else is planning on going from Adelaide and if they have sorted out transport arrangements yet?

At this stage I will be the only one going [a lot of my friends suck and don't realise what they are missing out on or they are unable to get the time off work, at most at this stage there will be 1 other person joining me but they haven't confirmed] so if anyone would like to join me on the drive and contribute to fuel costs that would be awesome!!!

Being I have put this out there now with plenty of time, it gives us a chance to meet up and make sure we are all going to get along...

I am very easy going guy and get along with most people so if you wanna go and wanna grab a lift by all means let me know..

I've got a 88 pajero 4wd with plenty of room for a comfy road trip!

I can't wait! Great times ahead!

B)

Judging from my knowledge, I would expect around 40 people to make the pilgrimage from SA to EGA. So might take a little time to discover the plant head army but there is many of you making the journey. So hope you find some keen plant heads to enjoy the TRIP with :devil:

Around 50% of all EGA attendees are from interstate, good statistics to have.