The Corroboree
Jamison Schuetz

papaver somniferum "elite" seeds sale....

*disclaimer: papaver somniferum is illegal to import into Australia and other countries,

please check your local laws before ordering anything from me.

Hello,

I have papaver somniferum "elite" opium poppy seeds. I guess I could send out a nice bag of these seeds for $11.00 cash, or we can

work out some other type of method, a bag is about 1.8th of seeds, i don't have a scale, but its about accurate. If you would

like to trade maybe we can work something out, i'm looking for b. caapi wood. Thanks bros keep it real. These are blue

color poppy seeds, hell if you want to smoke them thats what i do too, its nice, thanks guys i really need someone to order

these and if its too expensive let me know and we'll work out a deal; i don't know if its illegal in australia, so let me know

if its illegal anywhere and lets make that known, thanks. PM me.

peace,

jamison lee schuetz

email: [email protected]

Edited by Jamison Schuetz

Definitely illegal to import into Australia, possibly not the best thing to be offering for sale on these forums, my 2 cents

hi,

sorry i didn't know papaver somniferum is illegal to import into Australia, lets make a note of that; there we go, the journey goes on!

peace,

Jamison

topicstarter, go and put a disclaimer on your first post!

Im impressed with the proactive way your going about adding disclaimers JS..

While Im dubious of some of your prices and products you seem like a straight up kinda guy and its the buyers choice to take them or not.