The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
RonnySimulacrum

Discounted EGA Ticket Competition 2010!!

Discounted EGA Ticket SAB Competition 2010!!

Greetings SAB community

As a respectful gesture of your support for EGA over the years we have put aside 10 EGA 2010 tickets exclusively for “poorer” SAB :BANGHEAD2: members at a special discounted price of $85 :wink::wub::devil: .

Who can enter the comp? To be eligible to enter this competition, you need to be an SAB Member as well as a concession card holder – student, unemployed, pensioner etc. – or a full time carer, or a casual or part-time worker. You also need to be able to pay the $85 within the next 5 days in order to mail out your ticket in time.

Who is NOT eligible? Full time workers.

How to enter the comp? Simply Messenger RonnySimulacrum the answers on SAB to the two questions below. Only 1 x $90 EGA ticket per winner!

The tickets will be allocated to the first 10 people with the correct answers and payment will have to be made by direct debit within the next 5 days (close Monday the 29 november or before if all tickets have been redeemed) to be entitled to get the discounted ticket. Sorry, but no exceptions! Tickets will all be mailed out after receiving the payment.

Question 1. Name 3 venues or towns where an official EGA gathering has been held over the years.

Question 2. What town held the Victorian plant meet (Mini EB) that seeded EGA? You can’t use this answer for Q1. Think hard about this answer.

EGA hopes that this competition will help make the conference within reach of some plant heads who would otherwise not be able to attend this extraordinary and unique Australian conference :lol:

In Plants We Trust

EGA team

http://www.entheogenesis.org/

B)

Edited by RonnySimulacrum

Clue, all the answers are already on SAB or you could try our web page, or last year’s journal :lol:

Any more entry?

Trying to give back to the SAB community, well ones that are hard up anyway :wink::huh:

HA! i know these answers lmao!

ill enter when i find out if i can afford it and get there.

:shroomer:

I have extended the Comp out until Monday the 29 of November i hope that helps people get there cash together.

Edited by RonnySimulacrum

Still got 5 EGA Tickets left -------------------------- Now winners only need to pay $85 ------------------- Take them away from me :wink: