The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
fredf

Wanted Shiitake Live Culture or Print - Perth

Hi, just wondering if anyone can help me out with a viable Shiitake print? A live culture would be a bonus, but not fussy either way. I am in Perth, so would prefer to not go interstate due to our prohibitive import restrictions. Happy to compensate with cash for time / effort.

I attempted to make my own live culture with sample from the local grocers... I was not overly successful :(

Edited by fredf

Hi, just wondering if anyone can help me out with a viable Shiitake print? A live culture would be a bonus, but not fussy either way. I am in Perth, so would prefer to not go interstate due to our prohibitive import restrictions. Happy to compensate with cash for time / effort.

I attempted to make my own live culture with sample from the local grocers... I was not overly successful :(

I think the import restrictions apply to things imported from OS, i've never had a prob sending cultures through the mail domestically.

I have a plate of Shitake 44 sitting on my desk ready to go. Send me a PM if you like.

I think the import restrictions apply to things imported from OS, i've never had a prob sending cultures through the mail domestically.

I have a plate of Shitake 44 sitting on my desk ready to go. Send me a PM if you like.

Ok, good to know and appreciate your offer. Have sent PM.

Ok, good to know and appreciate your offer. Have sent PM.

Received yesterday, thanks.

You are welcome.

Seems to be a very aggressive strain, i have a grain jar here that's started wicked popcorning after only colonising half the jar.

May be too warm for it atm.