The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
poisonshroom

Tabernaemontana pandacaqui

Hey all - been a little while since iv posted... So busy lately. Anyway i was wondering if anyone has a Tabernaemontana pandacaqui plant they would be willing to sell or trade? I can post a list of what i have later (im at work at the moment :innocent_n:), but i only have small amounts of most things, so a trade would probably need to be a few different things.

EDIT: here is what i have to trade at the moment

Seeds

-Lophophora Williamsii v. Est Vonegas

-Super Pedro x Psycho0

-Trichocereus Bridgesii

-Acacia Acuminata

-Brugmansia x Flava 'Red'

-Datura Stramonium

-Datura Metal 'Blackcurrant swirl'

-Valerian

-Argemone Mexicana (maybe - they are weeds around here, so theres plenty around, but im not sure if they are producing seeds at the moment)

-Capsicum Annuum 'Wild(they grow wild here)birdseye - crazy hot tiny things'

-Capsicum Annuum 'Cayenne - supposedly green' (mine are going red suddenly despite producing green chillies for months)

Cuttings and plants

-Brugmansia Aurea 'white' (sucker or cutting)

-Brugmansia Aurea 'Culebra' (sucker)

-Brugmansia Candida 'Peach' (sucker or cuttings of various sizes)

-Psychotria Viridis (rooted leaf cuttings or small advanced leaf cutting)

-Justicia Pectoralis v. Stenophylla (cuttings or give it a week or so and i can strike it - really easy)

-Vanilla orchid (cuttings)

-Hylocereus sp. 'Dragon fruit - red' (cuttings - shit loads pretty much any size you want as long as its easy to post or you pick it up)

-Selinecereus sp. 'snake cactus (2 varieties)' (cutting)

-Gotu Kola (cuttings/unrooted runners)

-Sceletium Tortuosum 'Kanna' (cuttings)

-Delosperma Tradescentioids(sp?) (cutting)

and of course $$

Thanks. if you see anything you like and dont have Tabernaemontana Pandacaqui plants to tade, im up for other trades as well =]

Edited by poisonshroom

Herbalistics has seeds

http://www.herbalistics.com.au/shop/product_info.php?products_id=257&osCsid=03cf3caaa01c7024be1230fe74e70b80.

But i unfortunately cannot help you out with finding a plant, someone will PM you soon enough though.

Yea i already have seeds on the way, but as i understand they can be a bitch to grow from seed and i was wanting one to observe while i wait for the seedlings to get to a recognisable size. Someone has already offered me a plant, so ill see how that goes (i say thay coz last time i traded i never saw my end of it - first time thats happened out of many trades)

Thanks for the suggestion =]