The Corroboree
Bread Filter

Peruvianus Icaro Seed Giveaway

Hi bread filter , thanks for the thought .Unfortunately mine arrived as flour , the whole lot mashed beyond recognition,squished , I am a bit dissapointed , maybe use a lil square of bubble wrap inside the envelope next time. Maybe the post office ladies just dont liek me :( ashes to ashes ,dust to dust.

Sorry to hear that you are disappointed blowng. I'll send you out another 50 tomorrow in bubble wrap.

I wanted to include some kind of protection but as I was doing 30 people at once it became logistically difficult and incredibly time consuming not to mention financially draining. I have a tremendous amount of respect for anyone that has done a giveaway, even more so for anyone who has done 3 at once.

Sorry to hear that you are disappointed blowng. I'll send you out another 50 tomorrow in bubble wrap.

I wanted to include some kind of protection but as I was doing 30 people at once it became logistically difficult and incredibly time consuming not to mention financially draining. I have a tremendous amount of respect for anyone that has done a giveaway, even more so for anyone who has done 3 at once.

awesome mate! cheers , i have never b4 had such damage even in unprotected envelopes , its like they dropped it on the ground, and took turns jumping on it :unsure: you're a good soul bread-filter

awesome mate! cheers , i have never b4 had such damage even in unprotected envelopes , its like they dropped it on the ground, and took turns jumping on it :unsure: you're a good soul bread-filter

That probably is what happened. I have friends who work in Australia Post and some of the stories I hear......

oh man i bet they would, they go off around Christmas time. Think of all those missing Christmas cards with $20 bucks from nana

I think some of mine have like 3 or 5 but they took a while to pop, I can't really tell though as i only have room for one takeaway container for seedlings so they are in there with pach/peru's but i did put them in earlier then the icaro's so unless it has taken a month or two for some pach's/peru's to come up i could be wrong.

But i think they may be icaros, who knows i should have sectioned off the container but we will see in a few months when they start to shape up.

and goodluck and good vibes be on your side bread filter