The Corroboree
Atlas

Psilocybe tampanensis - Anyone seen this?

Has anyone ever heard of or seen Psilocybe tampanensis in Aust?? as in has anyone obtained spores and cultured this and listed in any reference books or any info?

As far as I am aware, tamp, mex and ALT#7 + poss 1 or 2 undescribed or misidentified sclerotia formas are or have been at one time or another in Oz

So those 3 members may have the sclerotia that could be tampanensis? but not sure?

Is that what you mean?

No, all 3 species have been to oz and maybe 1 or 2 others that are not known or were misidentified by science at first. ATL#7 being an example.

I used to see it in headshops around brisbane but heard they dont sell them anymore, not sure what its like down south though.

No, all 3 species have been to oz and maybe 1 or 2 others that are not known or were misidentified by science at first. ATL#7 being an example.

Oh i understand now, thanks for that.

Well thats good to hear, i will continue my search to find it.

Thanks again for the info

I used to see it in headshops around brisbane but heard they dont sell them anymore, not sure what its like down south though.

If you happen to see it anywhere again, can u let me know

If you happen to see it anywhere again, can u let me know

Of course, they were pretty awesome, I preferred them to other psychedelic mushrooms.

I may have some P. Mexicana spores soon... I've been told don't they're not the sclerotia producing variety though.

i remember a few years ago to purchase psilocybe tampanensis you would go into HHH and ask for "philospphers stone" you got it as a resin looking block....

havnt asked for a while, let me know if this is still "legally availible" otc.