The Corroboree
shoemaker

6th Amazonian Shamanism Conference: Iquitos

Blessings of Love and Light for this New Year!

6th International Amazonian Shamanism Conference:

"Grace and Madness"

will once again be held in Iquitos, Peru this coming July. The website is coming along nicely and we're adding more "illustrious Presenters" and Shamans every day. So far, we have confirmed some very remarkable people with more to come.

There is an "Early Bird Discount" as well, ending on the 15th of Feb., 2010 ($150 USD discount)and a $100 USD discount if paid before March 15th.

We hope to see you here. There are several Pre-Conference and Post Conference programs available to you as well. The website is listed below. I hope you have some extra time to give it a look, especially the FAQ's. www.soga-del-alma.org for Conference website.

We here at Gracia Ethnobotanicals also have a travel agency and can get you the best rates for your Lima to Iquitos roundtrip. We reserve for you and then purchase the reservation and send you the ETICKET CODE. This information and much more is on the Conference website.

Please do come and be with 200+ like-minded individuals from all over the World! It’s incredible.

The Conference website is: www.soga-del-alma.org (Soga Del Alma is Spanish for Vine of the Soul)

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

be well and do good,

alan shoemaker

[email protected]

Iquitos, Peru

the 8 1/2 days with Gorman investigating sapo, nu nu ,aya, and amazonian shrooms would be fantastic, what an eight days that would be

Edited by blowng

I know you don’t like seeing these mailings anymore than I like to send them out, but they’re essential because there’s timely information here that can save you some money if you’ve decided to come to the 6th International Amazonian Shamanism Conference this July.

First of all, Dr. Richard Grossman has put up a couple of hundred photos from the 2008 Amazonian Shamanism Conference and they can be seen here:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=382081&id=720330505&ref=mf and here:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=382214&id=720330505&ref=mf

More importantly, there is a $150 USD discount for all those that pay their Conference deposit by Feb. 15th. There is a $100 USD discount for those that pay their Conference fee by March 15th.

More “illustrious Presenters” have been added to the schedule so if you haven’t looked at the website lately, please take some time to do that as soon as you can. We’re incredibly pleased with the website design and give lots of thanks to our website designer Johan Fremin, whom we use every year.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. That’s what I’m here for.

www.soga-del-alma.org or contact me at [email protected]

Cheers!

alan