The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
DarkSpark

a few free seeds, or trade for other seeds

probably not a lot of them that anyone really wants bu i think that some experimentation on extracting from the pods would be worthwhile... here are what seeds i have managed to identify at present.

100+ x Cordyline rubra - Palm Lily

100+ x Jacaranda mimosifolia - i think its mimosifolia same color flowers just from my googling...

100+ x Acacia podalyriifolia - heaps around here actually i love them look so cool

100+ x Delonix regia - poinciana beautiful trees

100+ x Alpinia caerulea - native ginger

i dont have ALL of these in quite so high a numbers ON me but i know where many seeds can be found. let me know if you want any of them and i can go and get some... also there are a crapload of acacia seeding i haven't been able to identify i can send off some cuttings in a bag with some seeds for people to try and identify

Also i have my epiphyllum oxypetalum which i am most happy to send off clippings from to anyone who wants them... Also got heaps of poinsettia(get red leafy things for flowers) which will grow from clones easily there is a fair few more but off the top of my head this is all i can think of

i think the podalriifolia would be REALLY worth investigating for their high content, however from what i have read extracting the DMT and so on from this plant is somewhat harder ??? either way they look fantastic :) would make a good feature plant in a yard if pruned and maintained well enough.

Edited by DarkSpark