The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
friendly

Massage oil experiments

Experiment 3

A stronger version of experiment 2, using S.d. l.e. and Blue Lily absolute oil was used, 20ml.

The Lily oil strength was 2x that of the previous experiment while the S.d.l.e. percentage was the same.

The Blue Lily oil was strong enough to dampen the S.dl.e. effects significantly, but the overall result was still worth repeating.

The body load from the Lily oil was much stronger than in previous experiments, leaving one with a desire to do nothing but lay back and enjoy life. Which I did.

As usual, the entheogenic effects were felt well into the next day.

Experiment 4

This one was S.d.l.e. alone in massage oil with no Lily oil. 20ml were used. The effects were similar to those previously described in other experiments, but without the Lily effect involved.

In this case, the effects were those of a strong museum dose, but could be further potentiated.

This massage oil was much more entheogenic than previous versions. I made it as far as the front porch and sat looking at the world for an hour. Bright pinpoint swirling white light particles danced in my field of vision when looking at the sky. After 6 hours of entheofun, I slept for an hour or two and the strength of the S.d.l.e. was hardly diminished when I awoke.

I went to sleep that evening and woke up wide awake 2 hours later, so I got up and vaped so I could get back to sleep without hurting.

Afterwards, I had a dream that seemingly lasted for hours, in which I was tripping so hard I couldn't function.

The effects remained noticable until the next afternoon.

Edited by friendly