The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Tlaloc

Ibo meet

Torsten, do you recall sometime after the previous Entheogenesis we conversed about an exciting plan you had on an Iboga meet at some stage at some place details to be worked.

I am wondering if you are still pursuing this lead and if so, can i be of any possible assistance in bringing the sacred root to our shores.

I am more than sure it would generate a snowballing interest for a number of reasons.

Please let me know what can be done.

Sincerely,

Tlalocpost-151-1253119232_thumb.jpg

post-151-1253119232_thumb.jpg

post-151-1253119232_thumb.jpg

Just a suggestion but I think this would be better sent as a PM rather than an open post on the forum.

Personally I think it would be a good idea for the OP to delete it... but then Im a bit of scaremonger'er at times...

i agree with andy, it's never a good idea to post publicly about a privat conversation, but i guess the big man will be able to handle the situation.

on the other hand, i remeber a lovely bwiti thread at another forum a long time ago, where torsten participated, but he never spoke the same stuff on his own forum, so i guess again that he might not want to "show off" his ibo related status in his own forum.

hope that makes some sence. :P