The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Griffin...

Tarrot Cards

What do you do when you run out of Tarot Cards? :P

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarot

:lol:

Go crazy in the name of Science? I don't get this either...

then you toss coins,..... or feel your nippels for directions! whahahaha........

if drawing cards can tell you something about your future........... then why cant you decide which card you are going to draw..... dont know if you get what i am steering at..... try it from the other way around? better use a regular deck of cards..... easier to call out which card you will be drawing!

i have done this with colored candies........ calling out the color before seeing the actual candy itself........ strange thing happens when you are in tune with yourself....... you will feel a certain confidence along with it.

playing cards, same shit, less artsy. And you can do readings in public without attracting Special Train Friends (you know the ones... "hey, you made eye contact despite how evidently deranged I am, it means I can talk your leg off all the way to the end of the line at the top of my lungs").

actually, I prefer runes (either futhark, slag em all you will, or PMH attwaters "goddess runes" which are actually a very intuitive and primal system)... once you have the set upstairs you don't even need stones, cards or sticks, just a keen eye, they will eventually start leaping out of the woodwork if required (no pun intended).

course that's just for yuks, really. Answers can be found in anything really, provided you understood your question, just watch that you don't get too adept at picking em out from the background, it is a noisy old world after all.

VM