The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
KlUe

Help on ID pls

Hey guys,

Over the past month or so (rain has been helpful) I've noticed these little shrooms growing upside and next to a couple of cacti, with new ones forming too.

I'm pretty sure they're not active, but as i'm a complete novice of identification, I was interested if someone could ID for me? Must've been somethin in the soil because haven't seen anywhere else.

Cheers,

KlUe

edit.. mite help with a pic, eh

post-2817-1200790657_thumb.jpg

Edited by KlUe

I think (say 90 percent sure) thats a Conocybe, without heading off on yet another fruitless search for my damned mushroom book. Some are fun, some aren't, apparently. Have fun working which is which :lol:

VM

I think (say 90 percent sure) thats a Conocybe, without heading off on yet another fruitless search for my damned mushroom book. Some are fun, some aren't, apparently. Have fun working which is which :lol:

VM

ya mate i wouldn't risk that one all psilocybes have purple to purple brown spore prints and bruise blue to check print color lay cap on white paper over night p.s. a lot of conocybe are toxic it`s not worth dieing or being sick to get high :)