The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
knje

salvia- blaze of fire variety

Any one know of any good sources of info on the net about this? Only found limited info on LEDA. Interesting, but contradictory info.

Also if anyones pets, imaginary friends, virtual reality personalities have had any personal experience .... that would be useful also

smile.gif

Guest Psilo_smylin

I don't have any Friends, Pets or personality but I've had some nice experiences with Salvia splendens.

I also have some kick arse varieties that have never been seen before in this country

(glow in the dark flowers or something).

Many of shaman's customers would have tried it at some stage even if only 30 percent

Ohh yeah made a strong tea of it once about 25-30 leaves and smoked a few pipes aswell.

Made me feel a little lighter than usuall, appreciate colors more, and gave an already charming day an extra sunny glow.

Potential for further exploration.

smile.gif'n

[This message has been edited by Psilo_smylin (edited 16 December 2001).]

Guest wira

Years ago some friends tried several varieties of Salvia splendens that are horticulturally available in Victoria. Unfortunately I don't know what the other ones were that they tried, but they said the Blaze of Fire variety was the strongest, from their experiments. That's the only one that I've tried [by smoking] and found that it was active for me, pretty much like what others have described. Nothing remarkable, but a good anxiolytic smile.gif