The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Aya

After Documentarys

Would really like to get my eyes and ears on some good ethnobotanical related documentarys. And since i'm unable to download or watch any due to my poor internet and download limit i was thinking maybe some trading would be the better option. :wink:

I'm after anything that you all have found interesting and to be a great watch, but in particular i'd really like to see...

Hoffman's Potion - LSD Documentary

Flesh of the Gods Documentary

Iboga Documentary - Bodonga Tribe in Gabon - Plus anything else by Pier, especially his Amazon Documentary.

And like i said anything else that you have found to be interesting, informative and worth a watch.

So if anyone has downloaded these documentarys and others and would be able to burn them on to a dvd or cd and send them my way that would be fantastic. I have a bunch of audio only lectures and talks by Terrence Mckenna, Sasha Shulgin, Erik Davis, Alex Grey, Earth & Fire of Erowid, Daniel Pinchbeck and a few others that i'd be happy to burn and send in return.

Send me a pm if you can help out or are interested and we can figure something out :wink:

Love & Light

Aya