The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Μορφέας

Big Brother House

Guest Warrioe-Sage

Band music begins to play joyfully... the people cheer as WS steps out into view...

Brain washed warrioe-sage speaks.

there are those who come in here and deny that we can supply every conceivable civilised amenity. within our boundaries you can enjoy yourselves, and you will.

you can partake of the most hazardous sports... and you will.

the price is cheap all you have to do in exchange is give us information.

You are then then eligible for promotion to other and perhaps more attracxtive spheres were you desire to go.

what has been your dream ? I can supply it.

Autumn, winter, summer and spring they can all be yours.

at any time applie to me, and it will be easier and better

The community can rest assured that there interests are pretty much my own and that if there is anything I can do to maintain the security of the citizen will be my primary objective

place your trust in the old regime... the policys are difined...the future certain...the old regime forever !

and the old forum forever.

cofession by cohersion, is that what you want ?

or stand firm with me, and come forward and speak a word without fear the word ....is freedom

they say 6 of 1 and half a dozen of another - not here

its 6 for 2 and 2 for nothing and 6 for free for free for all.

vote, vote, vote.

6 6 6

Be seeing you

Guest Warrioe-Sage

WS- this big brother chair is comfor -tea..

whats this button do - Oh I can see them - in showers - in the backyard - by the sea side - IN MY FUCKING HEAD -

its me.

WS - hello house hold,

House hold - Heloo BB

WS - just checking - be seeing you...

WS hit all the buttons faster and faster.

every thing staring to spin...

Bitch - Tick Tick

Bitch slaped me -somebody slaped me - somebody slaped me -somebody slaped me - somebody slaped me -somebody slaped me

over and over and over again...

Bitch - Tick Tick

WS knocks bitch out..

and graps the mic.

WS - This is our Chance...take it now .. I have full command - I will imobilize alll the electronic controls - listen to me, YOU ARE FREE TO GO..

YOU ARE FREE TO GO

YOU ARE FREE TO GO

YOU ARE FREE TO GO !!!!

FREE !!! FREE!!! FREE!!!

Iam in command obay me and be free

YOU ARE FREE TO GO

YOU ARE FREE TO GO

YOU ARE FREE TO GO !!!!

umm, yeah

so what type of sustainable stuff is in the big brother house? i havent seen it yet.

recycling, grey water usage, sustainable energy?

Edited by Hagakure

Lol - I sincerely hope I spotted a little humour in there Shroomy! :P

No, they dont get BB to pasturise the fresh milk - they just do the chore of milking, then they swap the cows milk for a fresh bottle of store bought stuff. I think its a pretty good idea - get a few of us city lads into the real way of life.

Thats silly, they should be made drink the milk that they get, fresh milk tastes waaaaaaayyy better than store bought milk anyone who has ever spent much time on a dairy farm will tell you that. Thats one thing i miss about my grandparents having a dairy farm, that and mollasses (i know some may think it'sa disgusting and just for livestock but it tastes fuckin good if you can get over that.

Other than that BB sucks shit and justs shows how easily some people give up thier most basic civil rights and submit to a dictator. I think it would be interesting if they defied BB and told him to fuck himself, they'd probably be evicted but eh at least that would be entertainment and theyd be more famous than the winner when they come out that's for sure.