The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
DocAzz

Acid and Rage

Rage, as in the ABC music video programme :lol:

A foaf was telling me today that he munched on 4 tabs ( :drool2: ) with a good friend last night, with the foafs gf sitting them. They had a blast. Could give a trip report here, but I won't... nothing terribly eventful. Bonded with his mate. Loved his gf more. Did find a new look on life too - might discuss it later after it gets fully worked through. :shroomer:

Just thought it was funny how he described watching rage after they'd finally gotten home, the gf went to bed, and he stayed up watching telly.

"the worst part of the trip was rage - I couldn't tell if it was the video clips, or if it was the acid that was fucking with my head! Especially the fucking Bernard Fanning video clip where they are all holding picture frames with heads in them!!!" He's seen the clip before, and couldn't pick any differnces that he knew of... There was another video clip that had two guys superimposed into a cartoon clip, and they're playing badminton with the cartoon characters. The foaf turned to the cartoon character sitting next to him and started discussing just how strange it was to see a clip like that on acid. :blink::lol:

Does anyone know anyone else that's had hi-fkn-larious experiences like this???

i cant help but think thats why rage is about. it seams from my exp the only people who watch its are generally with good friends, trashed and want to watch somthing but still have the social aspect of listening to music together. and some of the film clips! one of my favs used to be chem brothers the test. ive had some great times too ;)

one time 'thinking' about psilocybin, bout 2am, a song came on rage called "happiness is just a chemical". that was a great night, but rage has provided many at time. love it when you turn it on st time in ages and they are featuring music you love and havnt heard in ages LOL. somtimes it gets a headache tho, tho not too often :)

yeah, I used to hate coming home and listening to rage on my own :shroomer: !! sometimes it would get really scary, and depending on who programmed and what the program was sometimes it was really depressing 2 :blink:

Much better off putting on a nice album, slapping on the headphones and do a bit of gaming, or if you cant see the screen just turning off the lights :devil: mmm or going down to the local park and rolling around in the grass for a while :unsure: