The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Jesus On Peyote

Spores Wanted

Hey, Im looking for some Spore prints of differant shrooms and am wondering if anyone has any for sale? I dont know to much about strains so if anyone has anything would be interested in hearing which ones n how much.

thanks

Check out our site: www.fsre.nl (free spore ring europe)

It's also our 5th year aniversary after sending tenthousands of free spores aournd the globe. Look at the homepage for all the prices you can win. In co-operation with shroomery.

Check out our site: www.fsre.nl (free spore ring europe)

It's also our 5th year aniversary after sending tenthousands of free spores aournd the globe. Look at the homepage for all the prices you can win. In co-operation with shroomery.

i don't mean to sound stupid but.. can they slip through australian customs easily?

Hey, Im looking for some Spore prints of differant shrooms and am wondering if anyone has any for sale? I dont know to much about strains so if anyone has anything would be interested in hearing which ones n how much.

thanks

I have some psilocybe subaeruginosa spores if you want

i don't mean to sound stupid but.. can they slip through australian customs easily?

Customs is not the issue. Customs does not care about spore prints.

Let me repeat that.

CUSTOMS IS NOT THE ISSUE. Customs deals with drug importation. Spores are not a drug (except maybe in the ACT). Of course, if they are in syringes then they could arouse some attention. I am talking about spores per se.

The people who are going to be interested in the importation of biological material such as spores are AQIS. They will not be impressed if they find you have attempted to import spores without a license. However you will most likely end up with a warning letter and nothing more if it is a first offence.

This is not directed at you personally Satyr but is for the record, because this question is asked repeatedly and nearly always involves confusion between these organisations. It is quite important to distinguish between Customs and AQIS - if you get in trouble with Customs then you are in deep shit while AQIS is a little less problematic.

Wasnt sure to post here or start a new topic.

I'm WTB some P. Cubensis spore prints, hopefully from someone within aus. Please PM me if you have some to sell.