The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
MrBumpy

Today Tonight Special

ignore the description, just have to carry on like that the way TT and ACA do.

but did anyone catch their special exclusive report on drugs in Qld schools? Fuck some kids are getting some pretty sweet deals these days...

but anyway, they had two 14 yr old girls with hidden cameras trying to score drugs from people...to show how easy it is.

Now did anyone catch in the news TT had to make a nation wide apology for one of their reporters giving chains to an elderly lady so she could chain herself in her accomodation? Well, they made sure nothing like that would happen again, since at the end of the story there self-righteous clench jawed harpy reminded everyone (I'm kinda paraphrasin) that "no one from today tonight or the news team actually bought any drugs, and that the two 14 year old girls had their parents permission...and the tapes were today forwarded to the qld police"

Can anyone guess where I burst out laughing?

"the two 14 year old girls had their parents permission" It's good to know that its alright for a crappy current affairs show to break the law in the name of a story (there was footage of them holding the baggies and such..unless that was fake footage..but it's TT, they wouldn't make shit up for a story would they?)as long as they have the parents permission.

Fuck I hate today tonight, it makes me angry..... why do I watch these stories? sometimes it's fun to be angry

-bumpy

What about the message it sends.

Imagine a 14 year old watching it with their olds:

"Can I buy drugs too mum?"

"No"

"Buuuttttt WwwhhhhhyyyyyyY, they were allowed to, that lady even said?

"I said No"

"Fuck I hate YOU, you never let me do anything!" - storms off.

Maybe one day the producers of these shows will learn to admit to their fuck ups and not dig deeper holes for themselves.

Throw away your television.

TT was total shit from the get go, you can see their biased and retarded reporting everyday. and Shiva, that thoght never came up in my head but thats a veeeeeeeeery good way of looking at that shiza show.