The Corroboree
sobriquet

Anonymous members...

I noticed tonight for the first time on the forum...

3 guests, 7 members, 2 anonymous members

I'm assuming this has been set as a privileged feature.

you're on drugs, sob. if you choose to log in as invisible it makes you an 'anonymous member'.

edit: can't spell anonymous after liter of wine.

Edited by evolutionNth

you're on drugs, sob. if you choose to log in as invisible it makes you an 'anonymous member'.

I've never even seen that feature since my browser is almost always logged in automatically whenever I open it.

Edit: Aha. I never even hit the log in button but have now spotted the feature. Nice touch and thanks for the tip.

Edited by ~username

it's a conspiracy against you. everyone knows what you really are, sobriquet. no point trying to hide your true self. nothing is as it appears to be.

Edit: Aha. I never even hit the log in button but have now spotted the feature. Nice touch and thanks for the tip.

oh, stopping kissing arse. it makes you look bad and makes your lips smell like arse.

it's a conspiracy against you. everyone knows what you really are, sobriquet. no point trying to hide your true self. nothing is as it appears to be.

I haven't had enough (or any for that matter) wine to understand exactly what you mean there evolutionNth, but I like your move of logging on while drunk. It seems to allow one some sort of leeway in terms of posting nonsense :wink:

Maybe there has to be a new policy on drunk members; or perhaps you are taking a lead from my club analogy and you're close to doing a technicolour yawn on the new carpet that's been installed in this place. I hope you can keep your drink down. :wink:

I haven't had enough (or any for that matter) wine to understand exactly what you mean there evolutionNth, but I like your move of logging on while drunk. It seems to allow one some sort of leeway in terms of posting nonsense :wink:

Maybe there has to be a new policy on drunk members; or perhaps you are taking a lead from my club analogy and you're close to doing a technicolour yawn on the new carpet that's been installed in this place. I hope you can keep your drink down. :wink:

i haven't had wine in .....six months? i go through phases. that aside you wouldn't be privy to that lest i relinquished the information. there's no plausible way i'll vomit as i'm nowhere near that drunk. at my age we hope we're aware of our 'limits'. ;)

p.s. have you smelled your lips lately?

i haven't had wine in .....six months? i go through phases. that aside you wouldn't be privy to that lest i relinquished the information. there's no plausible way i'll vomit as i'm nowhere near that drunk. at my age we hope we're aware of our 'limits'. ;)

p.s. have you smelled your lips lately?

No need to be so defensive there evo. It wasn't as if anyone said you were a wino... you whiner ;)

i'm offensive. let's get that one, hey. x0x0x

You can't spell 'litre' either......... :rolleyes:

*Hugs* honey bunny.

And G'day to you too Evo.

*LightBulb*

AHUH!

So thats where my Mr.Vendetta friend has run away too! Your a sneaky one you...

*watching, watching, watching.........