The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
nabraxas

for Battlestar Galactica fans

i know there's some fans ov this show here so this is for them.

channel 10 has decide to show the 3rd series ov this show on sunday nights @ 00:45 (at the moment) without showing the 8 episodes they left out from their screening ov the 2nd series

Anyone wishing to view those episodes can find them here

Enjoy.

fuck ch. 10. who the hell is up that time of night to watch something on tv?. no wonder australia is the biggest downloader of tv shows.

fuck ch. 10. who the hell is up that time of night to watch something on tv?. no wonder australia is the biggest downloader of tv shows.

My sentiments exactly.

Maybe someone here can help me. :) This is a question re. Sci-Fi shows. I used to really like Star Trek The Next Generation; a got a bit into the other star treks but not as much. Are there any other Sci-Fi show that might appeal to me? I haven't really watched any (other than the occasional Stargate). Any recommendations based on this?

well, Pala you could always give Battlestar Gallactica a spin. It's a new take on the old series.

Also i stand corrected, CH 10 are showing the episodes they missed.

who the hell is up that time of night to watch something on tv?
...you can always try taping it....but the way they muck around w/the scheduals you're liable to only get the first half .....bastards...