The Corroboree
nabraxas

dark side of the rainbow

"dark side of the moon" synched w/the start of the film "wizard of Oz" is now on google video for those who want to check out if there really is anything behind the tales.

personally i think not.

"dark side of the moon" synched w/the start of the film "wizard of Oz" is now on google video for those who want to check out if there really is anything behind the tales.

personally i think not.

It syncs up in some parts, but i'm sure it is coincidence and you can probably do it with other random albums and movies.

Whether intentional or not, it still makes for a great watch, as does alice in wonderland/the wall :)

The Wizard of Oz is a great movie, The Dark Side of the Moon a great album. Why ruin them both by playing them at the same time? If Pink Floyd intended them to go together, I'm sure they could have done a better job of synching them.

The Wizard of Oz is a great movie, The Dark Side of the Moon a great album. Why ruin them both by playing them at the same time? If Pink Floyd intended them to go together, I'm sure they could have done a better job of synching them.

not ruin, just expand appreciation for the film, the record, and the wonder of synchronicity. whether you see the two as linked or acausal is somewhat irrelevant. it might even be more fun to ignore the debate as to whether pink floyd intentioned this or not, and rather ponder the happenstance patterns that occur in other pieces of art, and in everyday life :)