The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Warrioe-Sage

Being Tom

Guest Warrioe-Sage

Toms famous Boner Story.

It all happen In the Arabian Jungle, early 1970s, Using cheap Russian brainwashing techniques and Psychic Friends Network infomercials Tom cruise cycled rebelling northern Boners ransoms and sniffing fruitbats balls while pretending to clean buffallo spincters.

dildo.jpg

Now sucking giant fennybug's farmaffs dangling high at noon while boner boy eats a dildo for smoko,With the power of scientoligy Mr action star begins his mission but is trampled by a group of Arabian Smurfs, A divine light of God swirls of the hairs on his ass while plastic whales passionatly improves penis stimuli. and Tom is certain of his place in the universe once more, He dances rligiously showing pride in revealing body poo poos from ass pubes, absolute dags balls itching rapidly downstream Michael Jackson cumstream missing gobs of taylor.

With the help of Master L. Ron Hubbard they delight in Spanking underaged ungulent scientoligist bottoms, Tom supplyed slippy scrotums covered in Lord Xenu

His mission impossible Man-date is to.

Follow the sent, The boner is near, when you find it, let it spoof in your eye, and its yours.

Whoopi doo Lover boy, You are no longer you, You are now PISS FAT.

tom%20cruise%20time%20cover-753028.jpg

http://www.the-editing-room.com/?script=mi3

Edited by Warrioe-Sage

I heard a rumour that Devance wrote the script! :wink:

Guest Warrioe-Sage

wow!scientology!about time it got raked over the coals!?hehe!!but it has morphed i'm sure into something totally different then it's founders grand dreams and hallucinations.and think about it.we all have been exposed to many varied idealogical organizations and have found them lacking or offensive!?right!?but we also may have seen there potential if only they would listen to our crticisms(personal "fit me" stuff i guess!?)does anybody like dr. phil!?sorry!!just threw that in for laughs!?hehe!!hey!i laughed and that's all that counts!?right!?hehe!!is this going anywhere!?you tell me!?but i'd join if i could get a jet plane in my driveway!!for sure!?what else is there!?and remember.....or never forget......your choice!?life is a PAY TO PLAY proposition!?at least in the brave new world of bushanomics!?losers pay!?winners play!?so with that in mind.......what's so bad about scientology!?hehe!!

you want a real education in people's self expression!?take your tivo and rewind and put it on slow-mo!!then ask yourself.........what does it all mean!?hehe!!of course you may be blind to the expressions you favor yourself!?then again if you hate yourself(some expressions)it's all you may see!?could be a mother/father(mother nature/father time!?) may i issue!?could possibly put a twist on what permission is all about!?trust me!?you'll get it when i do!?meanwhile,stick with the 3 monkeys!?i mean face it!?we all wish we were paris hilton!?right!?.......funny thing.......the crickets just got alot louder just now!?hehe!!

lets face it!!everyone wants to go to heaven or whatever you call it!?WE DO HAVE TO CALL IT SOMETHIN IN THIS WORLD!?!!?RIGHT!!hehe!!now the question is.........there is a question here!!?!?right!?!just askin!?hehe!!

hehe!!WHO CARES!?hehe!!that is the ultimate question in any publicaly anounced RETORIC!?is it not!?just askin........now let's say that the puiblic at large supports the NATZI regime and it's propaganda......then we as thinking individuals must ask......what do i do to survive the HOLOCAUST!?as i know of it by rumor/experience and as i fear it by next to be ........chosen/double edged sword!?hehe!!is it ALL already decided by fate!(minority report)hehe!!i'm just as much in the dark as i claim/infuse to know of the light!?hehe!!call it the go back to H E L L to save the buddha in us all i'm an ignorant s h i t or i would never do this CLAUSE!(contract) i never agreed to!?think any old testament dweeb!?startin with moses!?SHEESH!! hehe!!i hate the r e t a r t!?........hehe!!god forgive me!?hehe!!

Guest Warrioe-Sage
Hey Warrioe, I PM'd you bud, check it out.

let's see your data......on what is "life"!?and when you say "get",what do you mean!?buy/take/accept/get lucky/FIT IN/know your place!?and...exactly how does 1 go about thinking for themselves!?by trusting those in power or authority!?show me 1 way you "think for yourself"!?LET'S SEE THE HARD DATA!?actually i'll even accept soft data!?and is that pronounced "day-tuh" or "day-tay" or "duh-tuh".i mean i'm sittin here tryin ta think FOR MYSELF and it just NOT OBVIOUS!?hehe!!and i appologize if this is over your head.or around it or under it.so then we have yourself,myself,and ourselves.funny......i really see a basic contradiction brewing.well,not if we all think alike,mind you.at least where it counts!?back to counting again..........sense and cents.it's all relative!?god knows einstein thought so!?have they let him outa the can yet!?poor fella...hehe!!

.......how does this happen!?as to directionless flock.how does this happen!?as to anything anywhere........how does this happen!?WHAT'S HAPPENIN MAN!?try to get a grip on the NOW!?and release the GRIP on the MATRIX of MONEY!?otherwise known as CONTROL of thinking and THUS action!?hehe!!bite me for short if you please!?hehe!!think spock-kirk!?what's real but what you SUPPORT!?think atlas!?hehe!!when you gonna get the GUTS to trade places!?hehe!!MONEY IS EVERYTHING!?I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!?just askin........